💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The contradiction of 'Born This Way'

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

OliverDaniels

I'm gay and I'm also a Christian. Not just coz I was christened, I go to church every week, sometimes twice a week.

I believe that God made me in this way and that what's said in the Bible is absolute sh*t. There was also an occasion mentioned in two of the gospels where Jesus healed a Roman's male servant. Is it thought that they were a couple because a Roman soldier wouldn't have cared if his servant was ill.

Sorry for the long reply 😂

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, mcddaengbang said:

Because you asked a stupid question. 

which was.. ?? 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Who says what's in the bible is exactly what God thinks? If there is even a God. Religion is indoctrination and manipulation of people.. Mostly. And if this God exists I seriously doubt that he would hate on people for who they are and who they were born as. It's that simple. 

funny how I couldn't agree more but at the same time if I was the one who said this I'd be dragged af.. guess people have something against me down here:spin:

moonboywow
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

which was.. ?? 

Let me ask you something. How do people from Norway understand what gaga sings about? Translations and lyric videos. There you go. Kpop is no different 

RahrahWitch

I'm not exactly the most religious but i grew up catholic and am somewhat familiar with the Bible.

You say that to believe the Bible isn't perfect is to say God isn't perfect because it's his words but the Bible isn't the exact words of God though, It was written by many different People and even changed from then. 

When you hear about parts of the Bible you have to take what's written with a huge grain of salt, Most stories in the bible are metaphors or allegories with a message, and even then what's written has so much outside influence.

Personally I find it hard to believe that I or anyone with common sense would have more compassion and empathy than an almighty God/Higher power.

So no, I don't think there's a contradiction in born this way, You can believe in God and still have your own interpretation of the Bible. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, OliverDaniels said:

I'm gay and I'm also a Christian. Not just coz I was christened, I go to church every week, sometimes twice a week.

I believe that God made me in this way and that what's said in the Bible is absolute sh*t. There was also an occasion mentioned in two of the gospels where Jesus healed a Roman's male servant. Is it thought that they were a couple because a Roman soldier wouldn't have cared if his servant was ill.

Sorry for the long reply 😂

and isn't your church reading and preaching the Bible? I'm really surprised by this answer

God didn’t write the Bible, people claiming to be receiving divine inspiration did. The only real consistency in God throughout the Bible is the preaching of love.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, mcddaengbang said:

Let me ask you something. How do people from Norway understand what gaga sings about? Translations and lyric videos. There you go. Kpop is no different 

sis you're so sensitive omg is everything okay? DM me if you need to talk to someone

PerfectGUY

I think that God doesn't refer to the bible

Gaga has stated that she has her own relationship with god

Me too in a way : I believe in a force that may be conscious and who is on the good side of things

⇒ in that way the lyrics work fine

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I'm not exactly the most religious but i grew up catholic and am somewhat familiar with the Bible.

You say that to believe the Bible isn't perfect is to say God isn't perfect because it's his words but the Bible isn't the exact words of God though, It was written by many different People and even changed from then. 

When you hear about parts of the Bible you have to take what's written with a huge grain of salt, Most stories in the bible are metaphors or allegories with a message, and even then what's written has so much outside influence.

Personally I find it hard to believe that I or anyone with common sense would have more compassion and empathy than an almighty God/Higher power.

So no, I don't think there's a contradiction in born this way, You can believe in God and still have your own interpretation of the Bible. 

omg what a perfect answer! you answered everything thank you for taking your time to share this

Regina George

Those books were written by a human and my concept of God is that he/she/it is a force of good and if you are a good person, who does good things in life - you will go to heaven. No matter your sexuality, whether you believe in God or not.. if you are a good person you will go to heaven. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Those books ere written by a human and my concept of God is that he/she/it is a force of good and if you are a good person, who does good things in life - you will go to heaven. No matter your sexuality, whether you believe in God or not.. if you are a good person you will go to heaven. 

love your concept. especially the "whether you believe in God or not" because so many people say that not believing in God is the worse sin and that would be so selfish for a God to make this worst than killing other people etc for example

moonboywow
5 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

sis you're so sensitive omg is everything okay? DM me if you need to talk to someone

No thanks. 

StuckInMyMind

The way I see it; and this is entirely my opinion; is that we are all born without a sexuality or idea of what is “right” and “wrong”. I believe society and our experiences shape us into who we are, even when I comes to our sexuality. I don’t believe for a second that I was born gay, I just was introduced to Male anatomy and I liked it, a lot. I find males more attractive than females, this doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate attractive females too. As I said, no one was “born this way” we were “shaped this way”

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived