Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The contradiction of 'Born This Way'

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

moonboywow
6 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

aren't BTS singing in Korean? ohhh you probably Korean as well aren't you? I would be interested to hear some self-acceptance speeches from another artist though 

No. I'm not Korean. 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
44 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

you respect everything he said (so everything that is in the Bible)

These two aren't necessarily the same, even for a believer. The bible is a human interpretation of the word of God.

Just like how the OP is a personal interpretation of a song. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, mcddaengbang said:

No. I'm not Korean. 

so how do you understand what they say?

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

These two aren't necessarily the same, even for a believer. The bible is a human interpretation of the word of God.

Just like how the OP is a personal interpretation of a song. 

so in your opinion God never talked to anyone on this earth to dictate the Bible?

giskardsb
20 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I agree sometimes I feel like it's a trend to believe in God but everybody has different opinions of what God is so it just ends up having millions different Gods ... hard to believe that one of them is real 

this is ok though.  there is an old parable that somewhere up in "heaven" is a giant pillar of truth and angels are chipping parts of it off that fall the earth.  People find these bits and think they have the whole truth, when they have but a piece.

If you really want to go down a rabbit hole, then start investigating the mystic traditions of various religions.  While various creeds have various dogmas for controlling their adherents, many creeds have a mystic/mystery component that when you look at them as a whole have a surprisingly similar experience irrespective of culture.   Ie Christian Mystics, Jewish Kabbalists, Islamic Sufis,  Zen Buddhists.  All of these look toward a direct experience of the world and spritual planes rather than relying on texts or priests.  Zen doesn't even go as far as looking for "God", just being one with the world and finding a sense of place via meditation.   

Haralampos

Have you seen this? It's amazing. You can understand many things about it. Like how the wars changed the religions by what the new one has to offer.

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

so how do you understand what they say?

Lyric videos exist. Gasp! It's not just an American thing. There's lyric videos for everything! What a concept. 

A Hybrid
8 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

thank you for sharing this and yeah you got a different vision of God than what I was referring to. So many people would disagree your point 4, and especially muslims. I feel like muslims are even more into every word that is said by the Koran and they even less want to evolve than the christians (sorry for the generalization)

It’s not a generalization. Christians had their reform, muslims have to wake up. (I am a muslim. Not your kind of muslim but @ me and I’ll fite :grr:)

No family’s safe when I sashay

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, mcddaengbang said:

Lyric videos exist. Gasp! It's not just an American thing. There's lyric videos for everything! What a concept. 

why you being shady though

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

People who reacted the the topic with "LMAO"... don't you all have a life??? :saladga::interestinga::what::icega::fthis:

I'm not mad at them but I feel sorry that they can't think and discuss objectively about serious topic. I'm lowkey used to have lot of lmao-s on my threads although I just want to debate calmly. 

Emigrante

Who says what's in the bible is exactly what God thinks? If there is even a God. Religion is indoctrination and manipulation of people.. Mostly. And if this God exists I seriously doubt that he would hate on people for who they are and who they were born as. It's that simple. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived