Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ASIB predictions up/outgrossing Venom!

little legend

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

Do we know how much this movie needs to gross to break even? About 60-70M?

yeah i think it was confirmed the budget around 35M so around 70M to break even seems realistic. Something it looks like it will do first weekend already WW :giveup:

4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

yeah i think it was confirmed the budget around 35M so around 70M to break even seems realistic. Something it looks like it will do first weekend already WW :giveup:

that’s with without advertisement costs. I really hope they promote this film like they did with The Meg. This films has so much potential

8 hours ago, RiordanPettGaga said:

I agree. I’m from the UK, but let’s see how much acclaim & buzz it gets here first

Guardian 5/5, Telegraph 5/5

Bradley
11 hours ago, warrentw said:

There is no way especially in my country (U.K) that ASIB id going to out gross Venom I can see it being number 3 in the charts after venom and johnny english in my flop of a country.

People watch Johnny English?

RAMROD
11 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

is venom that much in demand? :ohno:

Venom is popular comic book character from a popular comic book, Spider-Man, most popular comic book by Marvel, matter of fact, that have legions of fans worldwide. And it is starring Tom Hardy, one of most favored actor these days. Who also have his own legion of fans. It definitely will be box office hit. And depends on the professional reviews at later days, it can also set its fate after the first week. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

People watch Johnny English?

I did tbh, I mean, it's Rowan Atkinson :shrug:

Bradley
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I did tbh, I mean, it's Rowan Atkinson :shrug:

Ok but I can't imagine it doing better than A Star Is Born. Both films had like 30+% RT scores.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ok but I can't imagine it doing better than A Star Is Born. Both films had like 30+% RT scores.

No, it won't worldwide. But maybe the UK have different crowds, since it is his home after all :shrug:

The fact tha it got 3rd movie, it must be performing well and get them profits. 

edit:

Their gross are pretty huge outside USA 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_English_(film_series)#Box_office_performance

12 hours ago, South Blonde said:

Do we know how much this movie needs to gross to break even? About 60-70M?

According to wikipedia, their budget was 30m

Archived