đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The rest of the music Industry is just as bad as Nicki

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

Hey y'all I've got a feeling I've got a huge storm coming in but idc because this Nicki hate is really stupid and unnecessary. I'd also like to say that in no way am I defending Nicki, in fact I think she's done some terrible things but so has most of the music industry, so if you're going to cancel her, why not cancel the rest? I agree that nicki was wrong for collaborating with a pedophile but so did Gaga and is also yet to acknowledge it and with the work Gaga has done for rape victims that's a really unattractive look (the only time I've ever disagreed with her). I also find it really stupid how everyone is acting like Remy ma is some sort of saint when she literally short her best friend in the stomach and left her for dead a few years before shether came out, which is a pretty ****ed up thing to do in my opinion (not too mention the many, many other times she's attacked female rappers for no reason) and all her other feuds such as the ones with Kylie Jenner and lil Kim are mostly two sided with the oppenant being just as vicious. 

KatieJudasGaga4

The thing about Gaga, she stopped singing the song with him and took him off the song when she sang at the tour. Also, she never says anything about the song anymore, so I guess she doesn't wanna remember it. I don't think Gaga knew about what R Kelly did, since she literally has a song about Rape in ARTPOP.

TheAlpha

I dislike Nicki. But you’re right. Just like in the film industry, tons of people in the music industry I’m sure are horrible.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

AlejandroooO

Nicki is the new Azealia saying horrible stuff about everybody for no reason.

She's homophobic , Racist , collabrated with a child molester , defended her rapist brother, hate females especially successful ones , arrogant , disturbed coming for a child and a low human being too when flopping and people saw her true colors tried to drag others like Gaga with her 

She's just cancelled 

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The thing about Gaga, she stopped singing the song with him and took him off the song when she sang at the tour. Also, she never says anything about the song anymore, so I guess she doesn't wanna remember it. I don't think Gaga knew about what R Kelly did, since she literally has a song about Rape in ARTPOP.

Well if she didn't I'd be shook because it was everywhere!!! At the time But yeah I guess she didn't due to swine. I think both Gaga and Nicki need to address these collabs

ryanripley

the difference with DWUW is that gaga cancelled the whole single era real fast, hasn't performed it with him since and then went on to give sexual assault victims a platform a couple of years later so i think that more than makes up for it

nicki on the other hand refuses to acknowledge what she did and keeps shouting out how 69 is her new "best bud" even though she could collaborate with literally anybody else

and yes, there are other garbage people in the music industry and i'm willing to cancel them/continue to ignore them just as fast

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Bloodyjack said:

Well if she didn't I'd be shook because it was everywhere!!! At the time But yeah I guess she didn't due to swine. I think both Gaga and Nicki need to address these collabs

Well, there are some instances where something turns really huge, but people don't hear about it. Like I didn't know about what R Kelly did until 2015.

whore
15 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I can’t imagine she’d be so ignorant as to ignore his scandals when they were as big (if not bigger) than “I Believe I Can Fly” tbh :deadbanana:

Bloodyjack
9 minutes ago, AlejandroooO said:

Nicki is the new Azealia saying horrible stuff about everybody for no reason.

She's homophobic , Racist , collabrated with a child molester , defended her rapist brother, hate females especially successful ones , arrogant , disturbed coming for a child and a low human being too when flopping and people saw her true colors tried to drag others like Gaga with her 

She's just cancelled 

For one she ain't homophobic, The majority of her fanbase is gay and she loves it, she's also praised rpdr winners in the past. She occasionally uses words like *** and pokes fun at male femininity in her songs as a comedic diss because that's just what most hip hop artists do, I even know of a lot LGBT rappers who do it, the baby thing didn't even happen lol and yes she did defend her rapist brother which is horrible and disgusting but he is her closest family member so I really don't blame her for being incampable of letting go, since he literally is her brother, the snl performance was innocent cultural appropriation which is what happens with most singers these days. I really hate her for collaborating with a child molester and refusing to apologise but that and the brother thing are the only terrible things she's done

Enigma

Idc about any of the drama surrounding her but if I see anyone saying she's homophobic again I'm gonna snap.

Not even a massive fan of her. It's just annoying as **** considering she's a gay icon. She has proven countless times that she stands with the LGBT and therefore she can let a few jokes on us slip. 

The whiny gays that accuse her of being homophobic are giving us such a bad image

AlejandroooO
1 hour ago, Bloodyjack said:

For one she ain't homophobic, The majority of her fanbase is gay and she loves it, she's also praised rpdr winners in the past. She occasionally uses words like *** and pokes fun at male femininity in her songs as a comedic diss because that's just what most hip hop artists do, I even know of a lot LGBT rappers who do it, the baby thing didn't even happen lol and yes she did defend her rapist brother which is horrible and disgusting but he is her closest family member so I really don't blame her for being incampable of letting go, since he literally is her brother, the snl performance was innocent cultural appropriation which is what happens with most singers these days. I really hate her for collaborating with a child molester and refusing to apologise but that and the brother thing are the only terrible things she's done

She ain't homophobic when she's about to release something lol . Just because she has gay fans doesn't mean that she loves them. Also where did you brought the majority of her fans are gay from , Most of her fans on all her social media and videos are black females.

I can kinda slide the brother issue because one will do anything for family tbh. But she did tweeted about Stormi and Kylie tho. And screw Kylie she's a watse of air but that doesn't give the right to anyone to say Nokia could attack her cause she's bad too when the biggest thing Kylie has done is some hoeish attitude. 

As for cultural appropriation, she's trying anything from all cultures if it will sell yet she fails. Her album cover is atrocious and as an Egyptian this silicone chick look nothing like an Egyptian queen and it's so annoying.

Not to mention she pulled the race card and tried to drag Gaga and show people how a white woman is praised when collaborating with R while a black queen is criticised. 

Queen my ass get the heck outta here with your flop album

Joshie S
1 hour ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I can’t imagine she’d be so ignorant as to ignore his scandals when they were as big (if not bigger) than “I Believe I Can Fly” tbh :deadbanana:

It's my understanding (listening to Gaga speak about the collaboration) that she in fact knew about the allegations, but went on to say that's exactly what the song is about... the media saying things that aren't true and hating on R Kelly like the media did with her with things that weren't real.

So to me, that sounds like she knew about the allegations, but believed that R Kelly was innocent or the allegations were rumours and made up to hurt him etc. but obviously she then realised they were indeed true and ceased all promo.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

StrawberryBlond

Just because you don't see each one of us individually cancelling everybody who does bad things doesn't mean that we aren't doing it quietly. We just don't broadcast it. I hold everyone to the same standard. I disapprove just as highly when others do the things Nicki's done. If you look at the celebrities I criticise, they've all been guilty of the same stuff, so you can see where the sore points are for me. But I also acknowledge that even some of the ones I support aren't all angels. I know Remy and Lil Kim have their downsides but at the end of the day, it comes down to I'd still prefer them over Nicki as they have the overall better attitude. If you're going to bite, I prefer it to be because the other person did first. Nicki tends to be the one who started it most of the time.

Archived