Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Worldwide Release Dates

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, mitch94 said:

Omg I am dying to know too. Have been PMing theaters here and all of them said no info regarding the film as of now

Yes me too. But so far there isn't any official information at all. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
On 8/30/2018 at 4:11 PM, Vitleysingur said:

United States 05 Oct 18

On 8/30/2018 at 4:11 PM, Vitleysingur said:

Deutschland | Germany 04 Oct 18

:whitney:

But poor Poland :cryga:. Come to Germany and watch the movie here. You may won't understand what they say, but we all just watch for the music, sooo :trollga:

Ew, David!

hpmcmill

Official release day in USA is Oct. 5 but some theatres are doing evening showing, the night before - Oct. 4. I’m seeing it back to back on the 4th.

One by myself at 7pm to really soak it in. Another at 10:30pm with a friend at the Alamo Drafthouse where you can drink alcohol and order food!

The UK is getting the movie 2 days early on the 3rd of October i'm going to see it t 11am i'm so glad I get to watch the movie and hear the music the way its intended and then I can enjoy listening to my vinyl guilt free 

derpmonster
On 8/30/2018 at 7:19 AM, Wet Fire said:

India Oct 5 :party:

I am here for the increase in the number of Indians on this cult site. Maybe y'all were always here and I just didn't see you. :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

spicemuncher

Just got word from Grand Cinemas Kuwait, the release here has been pushed to Oct 11th to allow for editing any inappropriate scenes out of the movie apparently. We will get it with UAE and Lebanon on the 11th now.

I’m pissed!

• 3 weeks later...
Chuckles

I'm so happy they are doing pre-screenings in my country so I get to see it MONDAY and not until FRIDAY. Will probably repeat all week though. I haven't listen to the single or the soundtrack, I pray for myself this weekend.

Chuckles
On 9/8/2018 at 5:23 AM, hpmcmill said:

One by myself at 7pm to really soak it in.

I'm doing this also! I need my time with Gags :vegas:

On 8/30/2018 at 11:28 AM, Dutch said:

There are Ladies Nights in the cinemas in Belgium and the Netherlands and they picked A Star is Born for the next Ladies Night. Those nights are sold out most of the time, so we can expect a nice boost in the box score in the first week here. :vegas:

On 8/30/2018 at 11:33 AM, DelusionalGaga said:

That's so weird. My local cinema says it will premiere on 03 October in the evening. :oprah:

Edit: it's an early premiere for Ladies Night. Wtf? Equality 11!!!1:wtfga:

Dress as a woman. Enjoy the movie. And then become drag queens. 

California Gold

I wonder why the premiere in Poland is scheduled for November 30th?

Why so late? :saladga:

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

On 8/30/2018 at 10:20 PM, klaus said:

bookmarkedT

not even sure if i'll see the movie nnnn :messga: i don't even know the rating or the age thing

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Dutch
5 hours ago, Nicklev said:

Dress as a woman. Enjoy the movie. And then become drag queens. 

I’ve already see it twice sis. :vegas:

Archived