Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madame Tussauds in Vegas: The Lady Gaga Experience [CANCELLED]

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

On 8/28/2018 at 9:38 PM, Possibly Maybe said:

I assume they’re just updating the figure to be more modernized with a new outfit, clothes, wig, especially to fit with the Enigma look. 

I wonder if Gaga would loan some of her old tour outfits for it. It would make sense

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MT Vegas said:

Madame Tussauds Las Vegas here!

Ouch! Def feel the burn. Guess we were too busy going gaga for Gaga to catch that! Thanks for pointing it out!

Want a few more deets on the upcoming Lady Gaga Experience???

We're creating an interactive space devoted to the magic of Lady Gaga. Using 10 iconic Madame Tussauds figures of the visionary artist as the foundation, the experience will be a celebration of all that is unique and different within us. This immersive adventure will transport you into provocative scenes, of music, entertainment, and fashion, that honor individuality.

:heart:

You should do ASIB with Ally and Jackson.

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I wonder if Gaga would loan some of her old tour outfits for it. It would make sense

Absolutely not I bet. The figures have to be able to have clothing that can withstand visitor interaction. Using real tour outfits would guarantee they are destroyed irreparably. So unless they are in glass cases they will not use actual pieces of Gagas.

Teal Ambition
2 hours ago, Dayman said:

Am I allowed to put in a personal request for this look to be paid tribute? 267d97bbc5994b9a1ad5bd6786864439.jpg

I SECOND THIS x1000000000000%

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

MaryJaneHolland
On 8/29/2018 at 8:09 PM, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Strike a pose doesn't do Gaga really but okay :laughga:

But I'm excited to see what they got!

Yeah, they should've said 'get your rah rah on' :vegas: 

FentyGa
On 9/13/2018 at 4:35 AM, Dayman said:

Absolutely not I bet. The figures have to be able to have clothing that can withstand visitor interaction. Using real tour outfits would guarantee they are destroyed irreparably. So unless they are in glass cases they will not use actual pieces of Gagas.

sis what do you think people do at wax museums:air:

ChromaticPrincess
3 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Look up nicki minaj’s wax figure and you will find out

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

6 hours ago, maxblac said:

Gurl I live in NY. The Gaga figure is TRASHED by people. Touching and posing with the figures constantly day after day after day takes a toll on the figures. The hair gets ratty, the clothes get messy and lose detailing or get torn from being tugged and pulled, the "skin" gets oily looking. These figures get absolutely destroyed in their runs and get constantly refurbished because of it.

FentyGa
6 hours ago, Dayman said:

Gurl I live in NY. The Gaga figure is TRASHED by people. Touching and posing with the figures constantly day after day after day takes a toll on the figures. The hair gets ratty, the clothes get messy and lose detailing or get torn from being tugged and pulled, the "skin" gets oily looking. These figures get absolutely destroyed in their runs and get constantly refurbished because of it.

Jeez I live in London and the one here isn't that bad:air:
But if it's that bad there, I wouldn't mind Gaga giving away a specific few of her outfits:ohwell:

On 9/13/2018 at 4:35 AM, Dayman said:

This would be amazing tbh having the wax figures with the iconic looks but also having glass display with the costumes and tour props kinda like the vegas backstage area is going to be. I don't find it fair we have to mis out on that because we cant afford the most expensive tickets.

PS I wonder if these will be included

10473205_10153540900031002_6863671475783

Flippy
On 9/12/2018 at 5:50 PM, MT Vegas said:

Madame Tussauds Las Vegas here!

Ouch! Def feel the burn. Guess we were too busy going gaga for Gaga to catch that! Thanks for pointing it out!

Want a few more deets on the upcoming Lady Gaga Experience???

We're creating an interactive space devoted to the magic of Lady Gaga. Using 10 iconic Madame Tussauds figures of the visionary artist as the foundation, the experience will be a celebration of all that is unique and different within us. This immersive adventure will transport you into provocative scenes, of music, entertainment, and fashion, that honor individuality.

:heart:

Thank you so much for doing this! I am so looking forward to it! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 2 months later...

Didn’t want to start a whole new thread but the Lady Gaga experience has been cancelled. Confirmed on the Madame Tussaud’s twitter page 😩😩😩

Archived