💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Pop Crave uses octopus emoji

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

:wtfga:

Pop Crave is probably the #1 music and pop culture news account and tbh I'm shook that they believe it may be the LG6 aesthetic :wtfga: And the octopus emoji :wtfga:

What do they know? :what:

edit: Just letting y'all know I don't actually believe this means something :toofunny: It's just curious that they would post something so presumptuous :emma:

Tbh they probably just used it because of the other photos and are just guessing about the aesthetic but it's still interesting I guess :interestinga:

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

Tbh they probably just used it because of the other photos and are just guessing about the aesthetic :interestinga:

This

/thread

They're just a pop music news circulation account, they have absolutely no exclusives or insider information, and most likely just see the theories as well.

Xoxo Adriana

"Gaga appears to tease LG6 aesthetic"

So the theme for LG6 is birthday suits?

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, xokuba said:

🐙

EDIT: OMG I AM AN INSIDER!!!!

Okay but my point is they are an account which already has credibility so it's kinda different than any old person :emma:

MonsterSexual

*breathes in* 

*breathes out*

okay delusional gays, listen up....

NO BODY ON TWITTER HAS ANY TEA, NEWS, FACTS, OR SNEAK PEAKS, ALL "INSIDERS" ON TWITTER ARE ALMOST AS DELUSIONAL AS YOU READING THEIR LIES. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GET A GRIP AND UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE HAS INSIDE INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY SOME RANDOM GAY. NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, I EXPECT YOU TO STOP BUYING INTO DELUSIONAL TWEETS AND GO STREAM ARTPOP!

thats all, love! :bye:

Golden Waffles Forever

xokuba
11 hours ago, aaron l said:

xokuba knows something confirmedt

The truth is in her l̶i̶p̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶  octopus

11 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

SPILL THE TEA SIS

It's coming soon :trollga:

11 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Okay but my point is they are an account which already has credibility so it's kinda different than any old person :emma:

Idk, after all those fake insiders I am really skeptical. I always fall down for it, but NOT NOW SATAN!

brunothesinger
11 hours ago, MonsterSexual said:

*breathes in* 

*breathes out*

okay delusional gays, listen up....

NO BODY ON TWITTER HAS ANY TEA, NEWS, FACTS, OR SNEAK PEAKS, ALL "INSIDERS" ON TWITTER ARE ALMOST AS DELUSIONAL AS YOU READING THEIR LIES. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GET A GRIP AND UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE HAS INSIDE INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY SOME RANDOM GAY. NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, I EXPECT YOU TO STOP BUYING INTO DELUSIONAL TWEETS AND GO STREAM ARTPOP!

thats all, love! :bye:

Ok, thanks. Streaming ARTPOP now! But is it ok if I skip Jewels & Drugs? :derpga:

Octopus_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214

- bruno the singer

Archived