đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Delicate" in the charts for 23 weeks

Sebastiaan De Graaf

Featured Posts

Sebastiaan De Graaf

The sleeper hit of 2018, "Delicate" by Taylor Swift, is on the 16th place (peak #12) of the Billboard Hot 100 after 23 weeks! This makes the song not only the longest charting single of the album by far but it's also tied with "Mine" and "I Don't Wanna Live Forever". It's predicted to stay in the charts the coming weeks, which means that it will surpass "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (24), "Bad Blood" (25) and "Wildest Dreams" (27), some of her biggest hits. This make Delicate a real hit! There was a topic back in March when someone on here said it would flop:ladyhaha: In your wildest dreams:trollga: I don't care about Europe because a lot of songs are on top that are nowhere to be found in the US. Seems like they actually have taste in this big country:oops:

I project it will chart for 30-40 weeks and it will surpass "Style" (32 weeks), especially if the next single finally gets released. It's time:excuseu:

MonsterOfSpain

I used to be so obsessed with it back in March/April, truly one of the best on Reputation and one of her best songs overall. It's such a gem, so... delicate :flutter: 

Wow, didn't expect it to do so well, congrats to her :sara:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

JennyWayne

I still find the album pretty terrible. Look what do made me do is the best song on that album imo and it's still pretty mediocre. I'm suprised delicate charted that long though.

How I wish taylor could go back to country :toofunny:

NIGHTCRAWLER

but who is listening to this song? at least in France is wasn't a hit at all. I think no one really knows about this song 

nattuggla
13 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

The standards :rip: 

Delicate  is a flop in streaming and that's what matterstoday.

I remember Love On The Brain reaching #4 on BB 100 approx. 4 months after being send to radio. It was huge on radio but didn't have huge playlist exposure on Spotify hence also not huge streaming numbers compared to her previous singles. 

Pop Music

It's iconic and sweet so... tenor.gif?itemid=8177056 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

hankhatesyouall
46 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

Said who? 

AlejandroooO
1 hour ago, Mana Mahad said:

And anything Ariana did is a flop compared to Taylor.

Archived