calmar

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
18 minutes ago, Logan said:

Had no luck today :cryga: 

Welcome to the club :noparty: Other than Natu last week, I think I'm a victim of that rumored "players who are on the app get fewer shinies" thing. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
10 hours ago, StopCallingMe said:

Just wanted to share my friendship code, I play on a daily basis:oops:

1759 6716 6101

I'll add you soon! I'm really busy today.

7 minutes ago, Logan said:

Gen 4 is now live! 

I'm so excited! Just in time for my birthday tomorrow. :D Hopefully I can make some time today to go to campus and catch a few things; a lot of today has been house cleaning and doing homework and papers and stuff like that... 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

6 minutes ago, calmar said:

I'm so excited! Just in time for my birthday tomorrow. :D Hopefully I can make some time today to go to campus and catch a few things; a lot of today has been house cleaning and doing homework and papers and stuff like that... 

Luckily there's no rush, they are doing it in a bunch of waves so there's only like 20 Pokemon available right now. 

calmar
3 minutes ago, Logan said:

Luckily there's no rush, they are doing it in a bunch of waves so there's only like 20 Pokemon available right now. 

Yeah, from what I can tell, it's the starter families (9), the Starly, Bidoof, Cricketot, and Buneary lines (17), and Chatot and Carnivine as regionals.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

AnglerfishbraBENUS
7 minutes ago, calmar said:

Yeah, from what I can tell, it's the starter families (9), the Starly, Bidoof, Cricketot, and Buneary lines (17), and Chatot and Carnivine as regionals.

Regional to where?

I didn't think this would happen so soon :giveup: Can't wait to evolve to get Togekiss!!!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

calmar
2 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

Regional to where?

According to The Silph Road reddit, Chatot is found in the southern hemisphere and Carnivine occurs within a certain radius of the U.S. State of North Carolina (since that is where flytrap species are indigenous), including all of Florida, as far west as Nashville, and into Virginia.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

Pachirisu is likely confirmable as a regional exclusive to northern Canada and Alaska (above the 50th parallel north.)
There are reports that Luxio (not Shinx; a bug?) and Riolu are in 10km eggs; other pokémon released today are also in 2km and 5km eggs.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, calmar said:

According to The Silph Road reddit, Chatot is found in the southern hemisphere and Carnivine occurs within a certain radius of the U.S. State of North Carolina (since that is where flytrap species are indigenous), including all of Florida, as far west as Nashville, and into Virginia.

That's sooo weird ... I understand Chatot's placement, but a North Carolina Regional lmao

calmar

So first day is done (albeit not a super productive one PoGo-wise, but whatever.) Managed to get a 89% Bibarel (40/45), but that's the best pokémon IV-wise I've found. Also caught the other common pokes minus Piplup (didn't even see one around here.) 

EDIT: According to a post on the silph road, 10km eggs hatching into Luxio have been corrected and now hatch into Shinx. In addition, there appear to be Shinx Raids where you can get Shiny Shinx.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived