I just want to complete my Kanto Pokedex :toofunny: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Edo said:

Day 3 of hatching 7km eggs.

3 more Alolan Diglett and 1 Alolan Grimer. I... just.. can’t :giveup:

I just want to complete my Kanto Pokedex :toofunny: 

I have never hated Meowth, Sandshrew, and Diglett more than I do at this point in time because of 7km eggs.

I was lucky and got an Alolan Vulpix and a Kangaskhan on my second wave. I had already gotten a Mr. Mime when I was in Europe last month, Farfetch'd had a one or two day event here in North America, and Tauros is the local 'mon. So now I'm only missing Mewtwo, which is due to come out in raids pretty soon.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1 minute ago, Niklas said:

Hey 👋🏽 just seen this threat 

:cryga:

Spoiler

I'll put away the knives

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

My hopes of hatching a regional in the 7km eggs are rapidly approaching zero.. now I’m just trying to find someone in my area who have them since I have a ton of Lucky-Guaranteed July/August 2016 Pokemon to trade them with.

I have finally caught Articuno tho, so yeah! :deadbanana:

20 hours ago, Edo said:

My hopes of hatching a regional in the 7km eggs are rapidly approaching zero.. now I’m just trying to find someone in my area who have them since I have a ton of Lucky-Guaranteed July/August 2016 Pokemon to trade them with.

I have finally caught Articuno tho, so yeah! :deadbanana:

I got one during the weekly field research things... before that I tried 2 raids with complete strangers last year and that didn't end up well :messga:

I got super lucky and hatched a Kangaskhan on my second wave of eggs. Considering I caught a Mr. Mime when I went to Slovenia last month and a Farfetch'd during that one two-day event like a year ago, all I need is Mewtwo :vegas: which is in raids starting today iirc, but I'm not leaving my house today so :vegas: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I just got a Kangaskhan and a Tauros so that's it - I FINISHED GEN 1!!!:woot:

And also GEN 2!! I caught Celebi, I just need a Smeargle but it's unreleased.

From Gen 3 I need a Tropius, Volbeat, Relicanth and Torkoal to finish it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, River said:

I just got a Kangaskhan and a Tauros so that's it - I FINISHED GEN 1!!!:woot:

And also GEN 2!! I caught Celebi, I just need a Smeargle but it's unreleased.

From Gen 3 I need a Tropius, Volbeat, Relicanth and Torkoal to finish it

I FINISHED GEN I TODAY TOO AAAAAAAAH :woot::woot:

I don't have Heracross, Lugia, Suicune (#soon) or Unown, but I have the other released Gen II mons.

Gen 3 I need more, esp. because I rely on field research, not raiding, to normally get new mons, since I don't have a group I interact with. I did manage to do Mawile and Absol, but I'm missing the legendaries bar Regirock, as well as many of the regionals (I do have Volbeat though) and Chimecho, which is an elusive little *****. Lunatone too.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

7 minutes ago, calmar said:

I FINISHED GEN I TODAY TOO AAAAAAAAH :woot::woot:

I don't have Heracross, Lugia, Suicune (#soon) or Unown, but I have the other released Gen II mons.

Gen 3 I need more, esp. because I rely on field research, not raiding, to normally get new mons, since I don't have a group I interact with. I did manage to do Mawile and Absol, but I'm missing the legendaries bar Regirock, as well as many of the regionals (I do have Volbeat though) and Chimecho, which is an elusive little *****. Lunatone too.

Congrats!! :D

I was lucky to live in France so I got Mr. Mime and I was lucky to move to Costa Rica when gen 2 was released so I got Heracross and Corsola lol

But when I visited France and Israel, they released Tropius and Volbeat one day after I left Israel and the day after France so I couldn't catch them :awkney:

Luckily I'm going back for a visit in 2 months so I'll have them :D

15 minutes ago, River said:

Congrats!! :D

I was lucky to live in France so I got Mr. Mime and I was lucky to move to Costa Rica when gen 2 was released so I got Heracross and Corsola lol

But when I visited France and Israel, they released Tropius and Volbeat one day after I left Israel and the day after France so I couldn't catch them :awkney:

Luckily I'm going back for a visit in 2 months so I'll have them :D

Yeah, I got Mr. Mime and Volbeat in Slovenia last month, and I got Corsola in northern Florida in June. Unfortunately I was at a conference and didn't have the five or six hours to spare to drive to get a Heracross and drive back lol

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Just now, calmar said:

Yeah, I got Mr. Mime and Volbeat in Slovenia last month, and I got Corsola in northern Florida in June. Unfortunately I was a t a conference and didn't have the five or six hours to spare to drive to get a Heracross and drive back lol

lol I probably would do it :laughga:

My husband is going for a conference in India so maybe I'll join him to catch a Torkoal lol

10 minutes ago, River said:

lol I probably would do it :laughga:

My husband is going for a conference in India so maybe I'll join him to catch a Torkoal lol

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to, but... it didn't happen.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

27 minutes ago, calmar said:

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to, but... it didn't happen.

I remember during a vacation I stopped everything just to do the raid for Articuno :selena:

2 minutes ago, River said:

I remember during a vacation I stopped everything just to do the raid for Articuno :selena:

Mine wasn't a vacation lol

I did cancel my own office hours today for Mewtwo tho so

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived