Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my 2nd EX Raid few days ago, I'm crying, I took the gym and put my 100% Blissey, 1 hour after a raid, I fed the sh-t out of this Blissey with Razz Berry until the raid started.. I won, caught Regirock, few days after, yayayaya EX RAID PASS

soooooooo now I'm stuck with the Celebi mission that you need to trade and I have no one to trade with :madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

calmar
16 hours ago, monstermusic said:

i finally got a shiny swablu!!! :queenga:

I have an extra one lying around, I hope someone has an extra Eevee or Larvitar shiny so I can trade it off since I missed those community days :madge: 

In all I ended up getting 4 shiny Wingull and now I'm ready to not find a shiny again until Chikorita Day tbh

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

On 9/4/2018 at 9:12 AM, calmar said:

I have an extra one lying around, I hope someone has an extra Eevee or Larvitar shiny so I can trade it off since I missed those community days :madge: 

In all I ended up getting 4 shiny Wingull and now I'm ready to not find a shiny again until Chikorita Day tbh

If I lived close to you I would give you both :P 

calmar
3 minutes ago, Logan said:

If I lived close to you I would give you both :P 

Time to take a trip to [location redacted for privacy reasons] :vegas: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

Have a good Moltres Raid day, everyone! :party: 

Spoiler

I have to do slides for class, so no shiny phoenix for me

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Can't do raids anymore

and tbh I don't care I just want to know what this ultra prize.. monday come please, gen 4 come please, mewtew day with shiny please

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Guuuuurls don't do this to me... my phone is broken so i can't play the game rn...:duck: By the end of september i will have gotten a new one tho, which means i will return to this thread. 

Until then good catches and explorations babes:vegas:

Excited for the ultra bonus as I didn’t have the chance to catch Zapdos and Articuno the last time they appeared! 

Also the kanto  regionals in the 7km eggs and Mewtwo in non-ex raids YAS

:firega:

I reached Lv. 35 finally :vegas: 

And I am so stoked for the regionals to appear in alolan eggs starting on Thursday! And Mewtwo raids!! If I'm super lucky, I can actually have a complete Kanto dex :giveup: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I took a long break from this game and I just made a new account a week ago (as I forgot my old one). Anyone interested in befriending me? I have 10 gifts to give and I don't know how these things work.

Archived