Yeah I saw! :D 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChavaWM
On 4/28/2019 at 11:37 AM, calmar said:

Yeah I saw! :D 

I need 2 anorith and 2 kabuto to finish the meltan quest even though I got 400 candy already from LGP. I just cant leave that quest open hogging up space lol

calmar
6 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I need 2 anorith and 2 kabuto to finish the meltan quest even though I got 400 candy already from LGP. I just cant leave that quest open hogging up space lol

I know Kabuto is available from daily research (catch 10 ice-type pokemon.) Of course the issue is finding an ice type; I think Snorunt is in raids and sometimes Snover pops up around here, but that's it, and idek about where you are. 

Anorith is available from the "Catch 7 psychic, flying or dark type pokémon" task.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

It appears that Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf have been released! They spawn in the overworld as far as I can see.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

28 minutes ago, calmar said:

It appears that Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf have been released! They spawn in the overworld as far as I can see.

I'm so confused as to why they're spawning. I honestly thought they'd have a more interesting release. Also, them being released before Gible.. lol. I would've liked to see something like a special research or maybe have all three of them as raid bosses together - instead than just fighting one boss at a time... and have them have a cp of like 90k or something. Oh well I can't wait to catch them!

calmar
Just now, Evolve said:

I'm so confused as to why they're spawning. I honestly thought they'd have a more interesting release. Also, them being released before Gible.. lol. I would've liked to see something like a special research or maybe have all three of them as raid bosses together - instead than just fighting one boss at a time... and have them have a cp of like 90k or something. Oh well I can't wait to catch them!

Are they very common? I'm not going to go out at 10pm in the rain unless they're pretty common, not Unown-level.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Are they very common? I'm not going to go out at 10pm in the rain unless they're pretty common, not Unown-level.

No idea. Apparently someone caught one of them already, so they might be?

ChavaWM
3 hours ago, calmar said:

I know Kabuto is available from daily research (catch 10 ice-type pokemon.) Of course the issue is finding an ice type; I think Snorunt is in raids and sometimes Snover pops up around here, but that's it, and idek about where you are. 

Anorith is available from the "Catch 7 psychic, flying or dark type pokémon" task.

I never get tasks like that! Lol. I get "5 great throws", "win a raid", "weather boosted pokemon" and most my rewards are berries or voltorbs

calmar
14 minutes ago, Evolve said:

No idea. Apparently someone caught one of them already, so they might be?

Azelf appears to be restricted to NA and Uxie to Japan, with no sign of Mesprit, as per the last update I saw. I'm not going to get excited since I still haven't seen an Unown to this day.

9 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I never get tasks like that! Lol. I get "5 great throws", "win a raid", "weather boosted pokemon" and most my rewards are berries or voltorbs

I normally get 10-11 pokestops in a day (in a row on the way to work/school), and normally one of them is something a little better than those. It's not common for me to get rarer ones, and even then they're normally absurdly difficult and I just get rid of them.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Just now, calmar said:

Azelf appears to be restricted to NA and Uxie to Japan, with no sign of Mesprit, as per the last update I saw. I'm not going to get excited since I still haven't seen an Unown to this day.

Me neither. Probably won't get an Azelf, judging by my luck...

Lion Heart

Also guys please open gifts so I can send some. :/ 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

2 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Also guys please open gifts so I can send some. :/ 

What's your name in the game? Not sure if I have you as a friend.

Lion Heart
2 minutes ago, Evolve said:

What's your name in the game? Not sure if I have you as a friend.

Just sent you a friend request. :D

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

Caught shiny Diglett earlier today. :) 

Archived