Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

The last couple days have been so fruitful for shinies :giveup: 4 Pinsir, 2 Gengar, a Bulbasaur and a Pineco!!! The encounter rate seems to have been super boosted and it seems be the same for Cubone and Ponyta. PoGo keeps on giving!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luzaleja

Hi :huntyga:

I recently re-downloaded Pokémon Go :huntyga: I stopped playing about a year ago so it kinda feels like a new game with the tasks and gifts and stuff. Exciting! I can't believe all the stuff I missed :saladga:

My code is 6165 9931 3683 :D 

Went shiny hunting for about 2 hours tonight and came back with 3 Cubone, 2 Ponyta and one more Pineco! 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

calmar
8 hours ago, good said:

Went shiny hunting for about 2 hours tonight and came back with 3 Cubone, 2 Ponyta and one more Pineco! 

I still don't have Pineco. :S

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

Some new updates!

- Budew is now available from 5k eggs! You can also hatch Shiney Budew, as Roselia was already available as a Shiny.
Buizel is now available in raids!
- The data of the APK reveals that pokémon from Gens 1 - 3 which obtain a new evolution in Gen 4 will evolve with an item called the Sinnoh Stone.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
33 minutes ago, Logan said:

I spent 2 hours clicking on Ponytas and Cubones and not a single shiny :/ 

I had that luck this morning. No Cubones, but I went to school to force myself to do work and I saw one (1) Ponyta that was Shiny. So they're much rarer, I'd say, than Pinsir or Wingull were.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Flippy

Still hoping to catch a shiny Ponyta still as well as Cubone :giveup: I already missed out on Drifloon :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

calmar

Finally got my hands on Shiny Cubone. Now I have one of each.

EDIT: Ten minutes later I got a second shiny Cubone :rip:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
1 hour ago, nakedidea said:

Can you fix my pokename. I'm 'Aeionx' in the game :)

Then how did I enter that code and get that name? I suppose I could have put it in wrong and someone in the world has a very similar friend code, but :huh: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

nakedidea
17 hours ago, calmar said:

Then how did I enter that code and get that name? I suppose I could have put it in wrong and someone in the world has a very similar friend code, but :huh: 

That's so weird!! maybe, yet another bug?!

calmar
8 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

That's so weird!! maybe, yet another bug?!

Did you double check that the number that's in the OP is the right one?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived