💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

46 minutes ago, River said:

Shiny Drifloon, which of course, I'll never get!!!:party:

Ugh, same. I am so unlucky with this "mini- event" shinies.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

I actually have a Shiny Drifloon in Pokémon Y :sweat: 

Looks like I have an excuse to eat, get dressed, and go outside today after all. Drat.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

42 minutes ago, Poblomon said:

Ugh, same. I am so unlucky with this "mini- event" shinies.

I still don't have a shiny magikarp, after 2 water festivals :laughga:

36 minutes ago, calmar said:

I actually have a Shiny Drifloon in Pokémon Y :sweat: 

Looks like I have an excuse to eat, get dressed, and go outside today after all. Drat.

I'm trying to get a shiny Stakataka, 472 soft resets so far and no shiny yet :air:

Yeah in 15 min I'm going out too, I want to finish the Spiritomb quest asap because I think it's here until the end of the event..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

calmar
6 minutes ago, River said:

I'm trying to get a shiny Stakataka, 472 soft resets so far and no shiny yet :air:

I was like... wait... a shiny? Really? Are shinies in this game more common? What the ****? 

Plus Shiny Drifloon is gold and turquoise so it was like oooohhh my god. But it wouldn't be the only shiny I have IRL (lol 'IRL') that I don't in PoGo, or vice versa.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1 minute ago, calmar said:

I was like... wait... a shiny? Really? Are shinies in this game more common? What the ****? 

Plus Shiny Drifloon is gold and turquoise so it was like oooohhh my god. But it wouldn't be the only shiny I have IRL (lol 'IRL') that I don't in PoGo, or vice versa.

I never caught a shiny I think in the main games, I never care actually, but now in USUM it's very easy.. except for Stakataka because it's not boosted..

bleeeeeeh the special research task is difficult, especially the 2nd part

Spoiler

you need to visit 8 pokestops that you never visited before

rip my life, I need to go to the scary center of San Jose (CR) :eww:

calmar
1 hour ago, River said:

bleeeeeeh the special research task is difficult, especially the 2nd part

Hide contents

you need to visit 8 pokestops that you never visited before

rip my life, I need to go to the scary center of San Jose (CR) :eww:

I know, I saw that and I was like... ugh, really? 

I have some time on Thursday, so I might try to find a place to go to then. I don't want to drive around while also playing, obviously, so I need to find a nearby park, I guess, that I haven't yet been to. Great.

And all my berries are depleted after that first research task. It's annoying.

Also I only got 2 Stunky but like a trillion Drifloon, and I didn't see a Giratina raid at all, so I dunno what's up with that.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

2 hours ago, River said:

I still don't have a shiny magikarp, after 2 water festivals :laughga:

I have caught hundreds and nothing. In the chikorita community day my little sister ( who had only caught 30 magikarps until that time) caught a shinny one.  :interestinga:

Why :interestinga:

calmar
3 minutes ago, Poblomon said:

I have caught hundreds and nothing. In the chikorita community day my little sister ( who had only caught 30 magikarps until that time) caught a shinny one.  :interestinga:

The first time shinies were introduced with Magikarp, there was an event where they appeared more often; I reckon that's how a lot of players got theirs. I got mine randomly on a beach a few days after the event ended.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Just now, calmar said:

The first time shinies were introduced with Magikarp, there was an event where they appeared more often; I reckon that's how a lot of players got theirs. I got mine randomly on a beach a few days after the event ended.

I remember, it was the water festival. I tried until the last moment of that event.

However, I will NOT give up! It will be mine :firega:

calmar
1 minute ago, Poblomon said:

I remember, it was the water festival. I tried until the last moment of that event.

However, I will NOT give up! It will be mine :firega:

Personally, I'm really hoping to get (at least one of) Houndour, Duskull, Sableye, or Drifloon during the event.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1 hour ago, calmar said:

I know, I saw that and I was like... ugh, really? 

I have some time on Thursday, so I might try to find a place to go to then. I don't want to drive around while also playing, obviously, so I need to find a nearby park, I guess, that I haven't yet been to. Great.

And all my berries are depleted after that first research task. It's annoying.

Also I only got 2 Stunky but like a trillion Drifloon, and I didn't see a Giratina raid at all, so I dunno what's up with that.

Good luck with that! I hate when they do stupid things like that, like I play every day I already covered the pokestops in this city.. I don't have time and the will to go out of the safe zone :laughga:

same and I'm deleting them all the time because I need space and I end up with 90+ of each berry all the time..anyway, friends will flood me with pinap berries lol

I caught only 2 dafloon so far :(

32 minutes ago, Poblomon said:

It's so unfair and shiny magikarp it's a nostalgia, I hate this fish now :grr:

Good luck with the ghostly balloon!

1 minute ago, Logan said:

I got Giratina and Spiritomb tonight. Feeling accomplished :vegas:

congrats sis!!:party:

my jealousy is sky rocking:interestinga:

Archived