💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Does Gaga have the best videography of the pop girls?

Smother Em Eh

Is Gaga’s videography the best among the other pop girls?   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga’s Videography the best?

• Heck Yes, Duh!
    • Excuse Me No!
    • Hers is awesome but _____ is better.

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh
Just now, Inferno said:

But to play devils advocate, I think Gaga has been as well, but less so. I think the G.U.Y. ARTPOP Film was a corny trainwreck. But on the flipside, I dont think Katys ever made a video that matches Bad Romance for instance.

What’s wrong with the G.U.Y ARTPOP Film? It’s a masterpiece! Yeah having the housewives in it was kinda corny, but it’s still an amazing masterpiece. The other pop girls could only dream of having something like G.U.Y: An ARTPOP Film in their videography. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Glamourpuss

I think Taylor Swift has some videos with beautiful visuals such as Wildest Dreams. 

But Gaga is definitely the one with the best videography. Born This Way's intro is one of my favourite things she's ever done. I'd love her to do something like that again. 

Even Gaga's advert for The Fame is better than any music video any other pop girl has put out.

Kimmo
6 minutes ago, AlejandroooO said:

That's a joke right ?

Shaking your hips and ass in every video is the best videography

Sure :interestinga:

Hottie Detector

Inferno
4 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

What’s wrong with the G.U.Y ARTPOP Film? It’s a masterpiece! Yeah having the housewives in it was kinda corny, but it’s still an amazing masterpiece. The other pop girls could only dream of having something like G.U.Y: An ARTPOP Film in their videography. 

Everything honestly. The actual G.U.Y. portion of the video is passable. I hate the housewives and Andy Cohen's inclusion (mess) but it can pass. Its got a great visual setting and the camera work looked expensive. But the editing of the songs together, the costumes, the lego minecraft collaboration thing, manicure being played entirely during the credits like....lol I just dont see it as an artistic statement. Its just kind of everything under the kitchen sink for the sake of ARTPOP having a video that includes multiple tracks. Its a bright colorful corny mess to me which lacks any sense of 'cool'.

HOWEVER, the brief ARTPOP segment at the very beginning is pretty gorgeous even if I dont like the way she edited the song for the video.

12 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

In my completely unbiased opinion, Gaga's is probably on par with that of Katy Perry. This isn't delusional; I'm honestly not a massive Katy fan but I had to analyse Part Of Me for an English assignment :selena: and I ended up watching all her videos again. My favourite is probably The One That Got Away tbh, it's so gut-wrenching :lmao: and I ended up crying all over again :toofunny:

Yes, but Katy’s are not nearly half as creative as Gaga’s. Gaga’s best videos often have much deeper meanings and scream creativity.

JR Gg
45 minutes ago, Alejandroo said:

39 people who are clearly delulu

More like 13 delulu people :huntyga:

Edit: now 14 :bye:

RudraCNG

Of course she does. G.U.Y., Marry the Night, Telephone, John Wayne, Judas, Paparazzi and Yoü and I are pieces of art and they match perfectly their songs. Love the stories they tell, the choreos, background, scenography, etc. Nobody can beat them.

11 hours ago, mamo said:

bad romance ALONE trumps most musicians entire videography (and arguably it's not even her best video).

overrated. gaga has so many better videos, which is why she herself is underrated. 

Archived