💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD: Ariana #1 232k

Arturo

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Damn Nicki at #4 already :cryga:

Joanne dropped to #5 in its second week if I recall, Witness to #11... so Nicki's doin ok!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheodoreRx
Just now, OBEY said:

Joanne dropped to #5 in its second week if I recall, Witness to #11... so Nicki's doin ok!

Did Joanne and Witness outsell Queen's first week sales though? 

Arturo

Anyways, this thread isnt about Joanne so i’ll leave it at this.

yes Joanne opened with 201k because of our strong fanbase but it sold 900k more copies AFTER release week in the United States because the GP bought it/streamed it. And that’s that on that. 

Arturo
Just now, TheodoreRx said:

Joanne yes 

Witness no

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

Joanne 201.000

Queen 185.000

Witness 180.000 

TheodoreRx
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Joanne 201.000

Queen 185.000

Witness 180.000 

Thanks

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, OBEY said:

True, just saying but the fall is not that big for Nicki Minaj. Let's see the fall for Sweetener next week

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

Yeah but isn't it better to have stable sales than having huge falls then ? 

For the moment Nicki is doing ok. Not as big as before, not as floppy as LG fans pretend. 

TheodoreRx
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah but isn't it better to have stable sales than having huge falls then ? 

For the moment Nicki is doing ok. Not as big as before, not as floppy as LG fans pretend. 

Second week drops are always bigger when the first week is bigger. You can apply this to movie's opening weeks as well. 

Shipper
46 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

I only bought it 3 times first week. :ohwell:

Well i figured my dog needs a copy too so...:oops:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, TheodoreRx said:

Weird how it's only 32k better than Joanne, yet Joanne was labelled a flop, and Ariana is all over the radio too.

Literally NO ONE labelled Joanne a flop sales-wise. People made a big deal about the singles not reaching #1 yes,  (and of course there are always Madonna fans), but we were all satisfied with 200K, since ARTPOP sold 230K if im correct, and we all thought the downfall would be enormous....

And what does Joanne have to do with this anyways? 

Ariana is a very cohesive artist, she has been growing A LOT without changing her image/style/vision etc and people appreciate her for that.

Sweetener is not the best album ever, but it"s a very cute and solid pop album. She has a killer voice and is sweet and kind af, so why rain on her parade? Not very BTW of u.

Tbh, monsters with comments like yours are the reason why we can't have nice eras anymore because Karma hits us EVERYTIME.

TheodoreRx
3 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Literally NO ONE labelled Joanne a flop sales-wise. People made a big deal about the singles not reaching #1 yes,  (and of course there are always Madonna fans), but we were all satisfied with 200K, since ARTPOP sold 230K if im correct, and we all thought the downfall would be enormous....

And what does Joanne have to do with this anyways? 

Ariana is a very cohesive artist, she has been growing A LOT without changing her image/style/vision etc and people appreciate her for that.

Sweetener is not the best album ever, but it"s a very cute and solid pop album. She has a killer voice and is sweet and kind af, so why rain on her parade? Not very BTW of u.

Tbh, monsters with comments like yours are the reason why we can't have nice eras anymore because Karma hits us EVERYTIME.

This isn't me attacking Ariana, I'm just defending Gaga/Joanne. 

Archived