charts

HDD: Ariana #1 232k

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheodoreRx

Weird how it's only 32k better than Joanne, yet Joanne was labelled a flop, and Ariana is all over the radio too.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

Weird how it's only 32k better than Joanne, yet Joanne was labelled a flop, and Ariana is all over the radio too.

The main difference : Joanne is a good album, Sweatener a bad album 

TheodoreRx
Just now, monketsharona said:

You right. I've never liked Pharrell's style to begin with. 

A Hybrid
5 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

It’s not, Gaga standard still exists. If Gaga doesn’t beat everyone else by a mile like she did for 3 years straight, she isn’t interesting enough anymore for the GP to care.

No family’s safe when I sashay

DopamineMachine
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

for you maybe. sweetener is a great album

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫

Shipper
7 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

Maybe cause we know as monsters and as Gaga fans,  we bought Joanne 6 times and it only got to 200k.:ohwell:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Arturo
7 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

Neither are flops by any means

Gaga actually had OGH (the only ones calling it a flop cause the GP sure doesnt it) fuming when she did 201,000 because they knew it was a good number.

Then she had them fuming when MR went Top 5.

And once more when Joanne was certified Platinum for over 1 million copies sold in the US. 

Even they know its not a flop

TheodoreRx
Just now, A Hybrid said:

It’s not, Gaga standard still exists. If Gaga doesn’t beat everyone else by a mile like she did for 3 years straight, she isn’t interesting enough anymore for the GP to care.

I just can't believe someone who is on the radio 24/7 and the only mainstream pop star releasing right now can't pull in better numbers than a "fad" who killed her career with ARTPOP. 

Arturo
Just now, Shipper said:

Maybe cause we know as monsters and as Gaga fans,  we bought Joanne 6 times and it only got to 200k.:ohwell:

It had the 4th biggest debut of 2016 when it was released. “Only 200k” isn’t exactly a phrase I would use

TheodoreRx
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

I only bought it 3 times first week. :ohwell:

hausofcy

Haters can seethe. Ariana is the only interesting new pop girl that makes good music, has a great voice and serves in her performances. Sweetener is a cute album (would be better if Pharell was never involved in it). So happy for her

🇯🇵

Archived