๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VOTE for Gaga's albums in Pitchfork's top albums list

Lucky

Featured Posts

Pitchfork is holding a readers' poll, where people vote for their personal favourite albums released from 1996-2011.

Take some time and vote for Gaga! (The Fame Monster tbh): http://peopleslist.p.../?next=/albums/

Important: You need to make a minimum of 20 choices for your ballot to be accepted. Though, if your ballot contains over 100 choices it will not be counted. The link has more details.

Edit: Thank you Bloody Mary for moving to the correct section :laughga:

Bloody Mary

If this is in the wrong section, sorry, please move it to the correct section :laughga:

Done and done, sir! :sara:

AbeTheBabe

It still irks me that The Fame Monster is officially listed and Born This Way isn't

It's because Pitchfork despised Born This Way.

I don't understand the hostility some have towards it as an album honestly. I feel like if Gaga sustains her mainstream career people may look back on it a little less negatively. Maybe.

It's because Pitchfork despised Born This Way.

I don't understand the hostility some have towards it as an album honestly. I feel like if Gaga sustains her mainstream career people may look back on it a little less negatively. Maybe.

Whether they liked it or not, they should realize it will be forever the most memorable pop album of 2011 for many reasons.

Whether they liked it or not, they should realize it will be forever the most memorable pop album of 2011 for many reasons.

The most memorable pop album maybe (if we count 21 in other musical genre)... but they judge musical quality and they refused to review BTW, that express how awful they think it was.

The most memorable pop album maybe (if we count 21 in other musical genre)...

Rolling in the Deep and Someone Like You will be remembered, but the album as a whole was forgettable.

Rolling in the Deep and Someone Like You will be remembered, but the album as a whole was forgettable.

I'm not an Adele fan ... but the freaking sales and awards that she got with 21 can't be denied. Obviously, I prefer BTW but it can't be denied that 21 was the most dominant album last year.

Miel

Odd, I would have thought they'd like BTW more than TF/M :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

Archived