• Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga
18 minutes ago, GovernmentCunt said:

I mean I’m probably older than you though, boo

how old are you? :selena:

Inferno
12 hours ago, Bradley said:

Gaga is likely covering a song that she already has done before in 2015. But people are saying it's gonna sound different.

What was released in 2015 was for Tom Ford's fashion film, it was never released as a single. Monsters just ripped it from the internet which is why anyone has it. Whats coming out next month is the official studio release of that exact track, most likely with some production tweaks since its been 3 years. WE ASSUME OF COURSE, it could just be a nile/chic version without gaga for all we know.

Inferno
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

ok but is there any confirmation this is Gaga's version and not just a re-up by Chic?

Thats what I want to know, her name isnt listed

derpmonster
11 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Why did this album took so long to be released. :air:

ARTPOP was announced in August 2012, remember that :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

StuckInMyMind
8 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

how old are you? :selena:

25 currently, 26 in December 

Bradley
10 hours ago, Inferno said:

What was released in 2015 was for Tom Ford's fashion film, it was never released as a single. Monsters just ripped it from the internet which is why anyone has it. Whats coming out next month is the official studio release of that exact track, most likely with some production tweaks since its been 3 years. WE ASSUME OF COURSE, it could just be a nile/chic version without gaga for all we know.

Yeah but if Gaga wanted to cover a Chic song I thought she could choose something else so that it wouldn't sound too similar to the one she already made.

23 hours ago, Bradley said:

Gaga is likely covering a song that she already has done before in 2015. But people are saying it's gonna sound different.

girl its the same song...she never released the full studio version, only used like a half the song for that fashion video

imma cut a bitch

55 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Yeah but if Gaga wanted to cover a Chic song I thought she could choose something else so that it wouldn't sound too similar to the one she already made.

omg :saladga:

imma cut a bitch

monketsharona
17 hours ago, hoeslay said:

ok but is there any confirmation this is Gaga's version and not just a re-up by Chic?

9 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Inb4 Gaga isn't on it 

9 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

Is Gaga confirmed?

16 hours ago, Inferno said:

Thats what I want to know, her name isnt listed

Archived