This is literally the messiest era in history of music 

Yeah ARTPOP gonna look professional af compare to this messt! :ladyhaha:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

But we need rappers like her. :omg:

She's not a better rapper than a ton of girls waiting for their turn...

Folks acting like if she had the best flow they ever heard were just liking her bops and trying to sell their fav lol.

Wet Fire
3 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

She's not a better rapper than a ton of girls waiting for their turn...

Folks acting like if she had the best flow they ever heard were just liking her bops and trying to sell their fav lol.

I was being sarcastic lol :laughga:

Laceface

Isn’t she addicted to prescription painkillers? Or was that just a passing rumour? Would kind of describe a few things lately.. 

oh my god nicki, i'm really trying my best to not unfollow you but :confused:

is it because of it not selling well?

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Guillaume Hamon
17 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I was being sarcastic lol :laughga:

Okay lmao! ;)

I saw many people saying it super seriously so I believe you were dead serious.:ladyhaha:

nikola

Well, that happens when your tickets don't sell... She is a talented girl but she is nasty and karma is getting her 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, ropi said:

What did she say about Gags? And whys her album a flop? Can someome give infos? 😂

She said "they praised gaga when she worked with r kelly" when she got backlash for working with tekashi 69 who got sex with a minor. Basically bashing gaga to make herself look good even if both situations are very different.

28 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

She said "they praised gaga when she worked with r kelly" when she got backlash for working with tekashi 69 who got sex with a minor. Basically bashing gaga to make herself look good even if both situations are very different.

That's why I hate seeing things about Nicki here. THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE DID. She was criticizing the media for how they are handling this, and used Gaga to say that it's not always the same. She said afterwards that she loves Gaga, and wasn't saying bad things about the artists, but the media. But of course butthurt LM can't accept anything other than Gaga herself.

Doesn't change the fact that collaborating with this piece of sh-t is VERY wrong on every aspect, don't get me wrong, but I'm sick and tired of people jumping at her throat for everything. We are a VERY toxic fanbase, and all the mess Nicki's in is really showing your true colors. 
I know lots of you are very young, but I thought while being a fan of Gaga you would have know what kindness is. Just ignore her, and stop spreading hate. 

This is my last answer on this matter, I know it won't change anything, but GGD really is a nasty place atm.

South Blonde
2 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

People calling Witness a flop era are nothing but little chartsters or Katy haters. 

I enjoyed Witness as whole, album and era-wise, it made me apprecciate Katy and now I'm a big fan of her. Just because the albun didn't become #1 doesn't mean it was a flop... she almost sold out 115 tour dates!

Anyway I have to admit that comments like "truly ha Witness era" make me laugh so much I dunno why :laughga:

"Almost" is already a reach tho :lolga:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Harry
2 hours ago, Alejandroo said:

Hip Hop / Rap can't tour in general except if you are Eminem...

every rapper struggles to tour so it's not only Nicki 

Migos and Drake had to cancel the tour too because of low sales

Huh? The Drake/Migos tour is literally taking place at the moment. Drake has had several arena tours. As has Kanye, Kendrick, Jay, Wayne - Nicki has even had decent tours before this. In fact, even Future himself did a tour last year at major arenas and amphitheaters, drawing in in well over 20k people at some dates. So something's gotta give here.

Bradley
2 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

People calling Witness a flop era are nothing but little chartsters or Katy haters. 

I enjoyed Witness as whole, album and era-wise, it made me apprecciate Katy and now I'm a big fan of her. Just because the albun didn't become #1 doesn't mean it was a flop... she almost sï»żold out 115 tour dates!

Anyway I have to admit that comments like "truly ha Witness era" make me laugh soï»ż much I dunno why :laughga:

The album was #1 in the US though.

PunkTheFunk

After a lacklustre VMA's performance, Nicki has decided to reevaluate her entire career.

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, L E O said:

That's why I hate seeing things about Nicki here. THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE DID. She was criticizing the media for how they are handling this, and used Gaga to say that it's not always the same. She said afterwards that she loves Gaga, and wasn't saying bad things about the artists, but the media. But of course butthurt LM can't accept anything other than Gaga herself.

Doesn't change the fact that collaborating with this piece of sh-t is VERY wrong on every aspect, don't get me wrong, but I'm sick and tired of people jumping at her throat for everything. We are a VERY toxic fanbase, and all the mess Nicki's in is really showing your true colors. 
I know lots of you are very young, but I thought while being a fan of Gaga you would have know what kindness is. Just ignore her, and stop spreading hate. 

This is my last answer on this matter, I know it won't change anything, but GGD really is a nasty place atm.

Your "last answer"? So you continue the discussion here then go away to avoid it lol? :spin:

You're telling me about kindness and not spreading hate while defending the gesture of a star who knew very well that bringing gaga's R kelly collab' on the net would bring hate to gaga... The irony is huge lol. And her saying she loves gaga after making more people hate gaga is ironic as well..

Tbf you just don't compare your mess to others folks mess to begin with. It's like kids saying "he did it too" when they get caught. It's a childish way to deflect your responsibilities. Since it doesn't make things better it's 100% irrelevant.

Also, even if she didn't try to"put in perspective" what she does to minimize it a bit. If she just wanted to show a bias, let's just see how much hate gaga got in comment sections since 5 years with all the "she worked with a pedo" comments. There's no need to pretend gaga was "praised" for the collab' and that was pretty much it to feed a narrative for a huge unfair bias towards her etc...

Many people who didn't know about the Kelly/ Gaga episode will know now and bash gaga.  That's not really fair to bring that years after, mainly when gaga did her best once it blew out to distance herself from him and actually help rape victims in many ways. You know the consequences of what you say in public a and act upon that. Minaj tweeted it it's not like if her thought came out in an itw.

A negative view is not spreading hate since there's a world between ass-kissing and hating... The only butthurt fan here seem to be you trying to not have folks expressing dislike for minaj's behavior by labeling it as "hate".

Archived