celeb

Nicki Postpones Tour

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotGeigh

Okay Nicki isn’t always the most likeable but some of y’all are true haters acting like her performance wasn’t the best of the night .. she actually almost reach Bey level slayage :excited2:

Maybe she just realized her performance potential and wants to build on it?

PartySick
4 hours ago, enigmaunicorn said:

I saw this coming tbh :huntyga:

also unforgetable vma performance? what???

4 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I already forgot about the full show :ladyhaha:

Wait...the VMA's happened? :poot: where was I? :poot:

đź–¤

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Wait...the VMA's happened? :poot: where was I? :poot:

It was the best one ever. 

PartySick
3 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

It was the best one ever. 

So Gaga performed? :flutter: #NoGagaNoVMAs :giggle:

I'm just being a salty bish :diane: I'm glad people enjoyed it :diane:

đź–¤

Bradley

I remember people were calling Katy Perry's Witness the messiest era ever but at least she kicked off the tour with stellar performances and completed all 115 dates.

Whereas as someone who is in the habit of buying tickets to shows in foreign countries, I'm glad I didn't spend my coins on Nicki's show cause even if she refunded I wouldn't be able to get refunds on flight and hotel tickets which cost a few thousands of dollars.

Bradley
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

Mess I was shocked and sad when I read the title because I thought it’d include my date in March 2019 then I was relieved when I read that it didn't include Europe but then I was sad again when I read that she’s going to be doing North America solo because I want to see her solo, not with Future :giveup: 

This. I actually think more fans would show up if she didn't collaborate with Future. Nicki might be messy but she was great at the VMAs and The Pinkprint Tour was fairly entertaining.

4 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Why are people assuming that this has to do with how her album did? There is not even the slightest hint of that in the tweet or in the screenshot. Smh y'all need to stop making assumptions to bring her down.

of course it doesnt have to do with how the album did... alone. it has to do with the entire era :oops:

GagaMyBlood95

I don't want to sound mean but.... She deserved it after everything that she said, her behavior and her attitude..

Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, Sky del Blue said:

This is literally the messiest era in history of music 

Not when Iggy Azalea exists :vegas:

Colourful

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I remember people were calling Katy Perry's Witness the messiest era ever but at least she kicked off the tour with stellar performances and completed all 115 dates.

Whereas as someone who is in the habit of buying tickets to shows in foreign countries, I'm glad I didn't spend my coins on Nicki's show cause even if she refunded I wouldn't be able to get refunds on flight and hotel tickets which cost a few thousands of dollars.

People calling Witness a flop era are nothing but little chartsters or Katy haters. 

I enjoyed Witness as whole, album and era-wise, it made me apprecciate Katy and now I'm a big fan of her. Just because the albun didn't become #1 doesn't mean it was a flop... she almost sold out 115 tour dates!

Anyway I have to admit that comments like "truly ha Witness era" make me laugh so much I dunno why :laughga:

Colourful

Mylene

Hip Hop / Rap can't tour in general except if you are Eminem...

every rapper struggles to tour so it's not only Nicki 

Migos and Drake had to cancel the tour too because of low sales

Archived