đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Switched On Pop- LADY GAGA

Coulorcraft

Featured Posts

TheodoreRx

Loved this! I loved how they showed her music is more than meets the eye and her whole career is working on the idea of the fame monster, the dichotomy of light and dark. 

Coulorcraft
1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I'm glad someone gets what she's been trying to do throughout her entire career. It often feels like we're the only ones who understand that she's sort of the first real postmodern popstar, actively taking in popular iconography from the past and reworking it to comment on the concept of fame and its relation to the rest of society. Her message about choosing to ignore societal norms and roles, to question the media and the narratives that had been laid out in front of you and to perform your life the way you want to, about actively trying to go through an endless cycle of rebirth in an attempt to become the most empathetic, intelligent person you could be is what got me into her in the first place. I hope she tries to incorporate those themes in LG6 like she did with The Fame - ARTPOP. I need this fanbase to become famous for our conspiracy theories again. That was so fun back in the day. We were legendary. :firega:

This 10,000X

I absolutely agree. I think people are really just awakening to what she’s been doing all along and to what she’s really capable of doing/becoming. 

I tell you. I am soooooo thankful to say as I’m sure many of you are, that I have been able to witness her career from the beginning and basically viewing/listening with a magnifying glass, deeply working and reworking her intentions in my head. It has been a rollercoaster and I’ve loved every minute of it. 

Archived