đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

With just 29 dates, Taylor gets the biggest female tour in N. America ever!

alestevens

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
8 hours ago, LDR said:

You're delulu. "Sales and streaming wise it did just ok." Are you serious? The album sold 1.2 million copies it's first week WITHOUT streaming. 1989 sold 1.28 it's first week WITHOUT streaming.

Do your research before you try and drag an artist because you're jealous of their success.

Wow sis. Don’t everything so personally :vegas: I happen to be incredibly impressed with Taylor’s success. She has been in the game for ten years, starting out when she was only 16. To be able to stay sane, much less keep churning out successful albums and tours at such a young age is commendable.

My expression of caution is kinda basic: the laws of fame / nature / physics :cryga: hey dictate that inevitably what goes up must come down - it happens to every single artist for goodness sakes!!! And the bigger they are the harder they fall. It’s “delulu” to assume that the big just keep on getting bigger...forever...:wtfga:

No need to react with such venom :bye:?! 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, Spock said:

People have been predicting her flop eras since Fearless, and and she managed to snatch 10 grammies, four 1M+ opening week and five #1s since then so I think she will be fine 

Me too i think she will be more than fine. But TS7 won’t reach the same highs as either 1989 or Reputation. She will still have a long career ahead of her.

hpmcmill

The Reputation Tour was one of the best nights of my life, even in the pouring rain. Splurged on 19th row field tickets and I had an incredible time. 

Aw, GGD at it again :happy: Glad y'all made it to the first page just to spew hate

Cheers to her! She deserves it for that stellar and marvelous show she put together.

Spoiler

stop being blithering idiots < 3

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Guillaume Hamon
15 hours ago, theahsfan said:

She's so overrated

True but, still, good for her lol.

There's always some overrated singers since it's all about getting hits or nearly.

Just now, The Bling said:

She can't because she only sells in the USA :poot: Her team is smart 

no. you are wrong. Her night in US is avarage 7-8 million and Europe can get 5-6 million and 7-8 in some other parts of the world. in Gaga's, Katy's or other pop diva's standart thats a price theyll never get.

btw im only a Gaga fan. Don't care about Taylor, Bey. etc. just speaking the facts.

The Bling
2 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

no. you are wrong. Her night in US is avarage 7-8 million and Europe can get 5-6 million and 7-8 in some other parts of the world. in Gaga's, Katy's or other pop diva's standart thats a price theyll never get.

btw im only a Gaga fan. Don't care about Taylor, Bey. etc. just speaking the facts.

And how many dates does she have outside of the US?

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Just now, The Bling said:

And how many dates does she have outside of the US?

16. It's a small tour and 16 dates is okay.

She can easily sell out Japan, France, Canada, Australia etc. 

the fact that she only sells out in US is what you were wrong about.

If she wanted to do a tour that involves all the citys she can sell out it would be tiring.

That's why its a small tour with cities she sells 7-8 per night. EXTREME prices. ( Otherwise she can tour year long with dates 3-5 million per night. Other than Beyonce no other pop girl gets 5 million. Only legendary rock bands.

But Tay gets 7 even 8 in US and Japan. and if you understand it as she sells only in US its laughable. Cos' what she sells outside us Ä°S 2X OF Gaga, Katy, Miley or other girls.

The Bling
40 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

16. It's a small tour and 16 dates is okay.

She can easily sell out Japan, France, Canada, Australia etc. 

the fact that she only sells out in US is what you were wrong about.

If she wanted to do a tour that involves all the citys she can sell out it would be tiring.

That's why its a small tour with cities she sells 7-8 per night. EXTREME prices. ( Otherwise she can tour year long with dates 3-5 million per night. Other than Beyonce no other pop girl gets 5 million. Only legendary rock bands.

But Tay gets 7 even 8 in US and Japan. and if you understand it as she sells only in US its laughable. Cos' what she sells outside us Ä°S 2X OF Gaga, Katy, Miley or other girls.

Duh, her team knows what places sell the most and where to go wuth her tour to make the most money out of it. It's not that hard to understand

So Canada, the UK and Japan

Ok, "world" tour

She doesn't go anywhere else because she would sell half the arenas, and that is not profitable

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Ziggy
6 hours ago, Spock said:

Well obviously, but this tour had been branded a “disaster” due to the fact that the album underperformed (lol) and the slow ticketing method. Those people weren’t looking at her touring reciepts 

Yeah I don’t think people get how touring works lol even the ArtRAVE was massively successful and that was Gaga at her lowest with a show that was fairly niche as well (the rave theme). I feel like people were pointing to the Witness tour and saying it would be like that, but the key difference is that Katy Perry is a hitmaker first and foremost and not a touring force so her album flopping *would* directly impact tour sales because that’s all she’s got. Look at Beyoncé and Jay-Z. They’re changing the game by touring without new material (speaking about OTR I and the beginning of II) and people still turn up in droves. Yeah Taylor was fine this era because she tours well and is known for that; Katy struggled because touring is the future and she’s never really got herself a foothold as a touring powerhouse like Madonna or the Stones.

Andrea B
18 hours ago, Versace said:

Point is, Taylor is always three steps ahead. I think Reputation is setting up the next era nicely (with all this lack of televised performances, interviews and her staying out of the media) it is creating a void for people to miss her. I have a feeling the next album will be her going back to country but with a few pop songs here and there (Similar to RED) and that in itself if true will fill a bigger void for the listeners who didn't support the past two eras due to them discluding her country roots. 

and you're right! after she finished writing reputation she said that she was happy it was over, she was tired of writing that kind of pop songs. Reputation was a statement album. She's been singing country covers and she recently released a song called ''Bebe'' with Sugarland, she wrote that song for Red but scrapped it and gave it to Sugarland so I'm 100% sure that her next album will be like Red.   

Andrea B
3 hours ago, The Bling said:

Duh, her team knows what places sell the most and where to go wuth her tour to make the most money out of it. It's not that hard to understand

Ok, "world" tour

She doesn't go anywhere else because she would sell half the arenas, and that is not profitable

its a world tour, a ''small'' one but still a world tour :air: she went to North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. The only places that she didnt add dates are Africa and Latin America and that's it lol. I think she can sell out a stadium in Mexico with the right promo since she's kinda big here and maybe 4 more stadiums in some South America cities.

Spock
6 hours ago, The Bling said:

Ok, "world" tour

Nobody promoted this as a world tour, so you're kinda acting a fool.

Speak Now, her most local and "flop" album, had the most global tour, which included sold out arenas across all of Europe. I'm sure had she put the effort in actually promoting, this would have been more than doable. Not to mention her sold out shows in Germany and the Netherlands for 1989. 

God knows why she refuses to tour, and it really is frustrating, but the demand is there 

who will love me when the night is over

15 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Sarcasm sis

AAaaahhh, erkay :3

Archived