šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB Premiere in Venice (-10 days)

voidfigure

Featured Posts

voidfigure

So, I'm going to the ASIB Premiere in Venice in 10 days because of work (YES, and I'm not pretending to be the son of a Netflix worker, I do work for a movieĀ  magazine online and I'll write my review about Venice). There will be mostly critics, and a short amount of general public - and vips - but no one will be allowed to film / leak anything PROPER about the movies. I will tell you my opinion about ASIB tho, and something about the music. Stay tuned šŸ˜Š

By the way, my online review will be in Italian so I'll translate something from there.

Thrasher
11 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

So, I'm going to the ASIB Premiere in Venice in 10 days because of work (YES, and I'm not pretending to be the son of a Netflix worker, I do work for a movieĀ  magazine online and I'll write my review about Venice). There will be mostly critics, and a short amount of general public - and vips - but no one will be allowed to film / leak anything PROPER about the movies. I will tell you my opinion about ASIB tho, and something about the music. Stay tuned šŸ˜Š

By the way, my online review will be in Italian so I'll translate something from there.

Do you know if i can find some resale tickets anywhere?Ā 

In any case, good job and enjoy the movie Ā :kara:

ā€œCome over, when youā€™re soberā€

voidfigure
4 minutes ago, S0436 said:

InĀ 10 days? I thought it was in 1 week?

It's August 31st.

Bradley

Looking forward to your reviews and opinions!

I'm quite excited for critics' reviews I just hope Gaga's acting satisfies everyone, if possible acclaimed. :stalkga:

Negative 10? :poot:Ā Was it supposed to happen and it didnā€™t? :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

voidfigure
1 hour ago, Mustang said:

Negative 10? :poot:Ā Was it supposed to happen and it didnā€™t? :poot:

"10 days left"

Archived