A Star Is Born - Pre-order
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
other

#Metoo activist accused of raping a minor

Featured Posts

Melech

The actor and #MeToo campaigner – who accused Harvey Weinstein of rape – reportedly paid $380,000 last year to former co-star Jimmy Bennett 

One of the most prominent activists of the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment recently settled a complaint filed against her by a young actor and musician who said she sexually assaulted him when he was 17, the New York Times reported. 

Asia Argento, 42, settled the notice of intent to sue filed by Jimmy Bennett, who is now 22, for $380,000 shortly after she said last October that movie mogul Harvey Weinstein raped her, the Times reported.

Argento and Bennett co-starred in a 2004 film The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things, in which Argento played Bennett’s mother.

Bennett says in the notice that he had sex with Argento in a California hotel in 2013. The age of consent in California is 18. The notice says the encounter traumatised Bennett, affected his mental health and damaged his career, the Times reported.

The notice claims that Bennett arrived at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey to meet Argento in her hotel room on 10 May 2013, with a family member. Argento asked to be alone with Bennett and the family member left. Bennett claims Argento gave him alcohol before proceeding to kiss him and perform oral sex before having intercourse with him. 

The documents say that Argento then asked to take a number of photos with him. Photos of Argento and Bennett semi-clothed in bed, as well as an Instagram post of their faces taken on that day, were included in the notice of intent to sue. Three people familiar with the case said the documents were authentic, the Times reported.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/aug/20/asia-argento-accused-paying-off-actor-metoo-weinstein-jimmy-bennett

• Shook 1

Vitleysingur

tragic

Ten steps and lonely nights, but you still got me.

malazam

This is like the planned parenthood director or whatever she was talking about selling fetuses parts...

WHY YOU HAVE TO CONTAMINATE GOOD CAUSES??

another shot before we kiss the other side

DopamineMachine

seriously i think people who sexually harrass other or sexually abuse others or straight up rape them(pedos included ofc) should all be removed from civilization and put on a lonely island where just those kind of sick people are. no matter male or female.

or honestly just straight up kill them

dis-fcking-gusting sick people

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫
  • Like 1

ComeToDaddy
15 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I am disgusted

#metoo

• LMAO 15

Knife

The way that she raped him was right out of Harvey Weinstein's playbook; met with him in private, personal setting, got him drunk and then raped him. He was even initially accompanied by another person, whom she requested to leave so she could have alone time with the victim. :usrs:

• Like 1

uo111

She knew him when he was 7, and wanted to have sex with him 10 years later.

However, the premise of the article, that this somehow damages the metoo movement, is really ****ing awful.

• Like 1

neptugne

omg when Orphan came out I had the biggest crush on him 

this is really sad and gross, hope he gets the justice he seeks

Alexander Levi
22 minutes ago, DopamineMachine said:

seriously i think people who sexually harrass other or sexually abuse others or straight up rape them(pedos included ofc) should all be removed from civilization and put on a lonely island where just those kind of sick people are. no matter male or female.

or honestly just straight up kill them

dis-fcking-gusting sick people

This is not the way we should think about things like this. I’m sorry, killing them? We need to  rehabilitate them while also helping the victims. We live in the 21st century and we need to learn and understand not just throw away criminals.

Edited by Alexander Levi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That J

Welcome to the land of the almighty hypocrite! 

Give your self to me. You are the key

Economy
1 hour ago, Knife said:

The way that she raped him was right out of Harvey Weinstein's playbook; met with him in private, personal setting, got him drunk and then raped him. He was even initially accompanied by another person, whom she requested to leave so she could have alone time with the victim. :usrs:

How do woman physically rape men tho? Im still trying to picture how u can force a Boner

jesse_batista

DopamineMachine
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

This is not the way we should think about things like this. I’m sorry, killing them? We need to  rehabilitate them while also helping the victims. We live in the 21st century and we need to learn and understand not just throw away criminals.

no rehabilitation. if that happend to someone i love and care about i would find this person who did that and execute them with my bare hands.

we dont have to understand everything and have understanding for everything especially not in this case. 

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫
  • Like 2

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

How do woman physically rape men tho? Im still trying to picture how u can force a Boner

A boner is not consent

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3