💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The straw that broke the camel's back.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

ryanripley
39 minutes ago, GagaIsDope said:

And, it sounds awful because I understand that might not be her anymore, but we've not had a really great music video from her in 4 years 😢

PI? John Wayne?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
39 minutes ago, DopamineMachine said:

edit: what i also noticed. youre hot. instead of thinking too much bout gaga u should be in my bed.mp3 rightnow :v:

This took a turn :air:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ryanripley

MESS!

you cannot be serious :laughga: these issues are your own problems, not by fault of her or her team :lmao: 

her team was just as messy at the start as it is now, at least now she isn't oversharing every single concept that goes through her mind so fans can continue to build up a giant list of broken "promises" instead of enjoying the now

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ModernEcstasy
39 minutes ago, dit said:

That being said please everyone also remember that almost no artist does a big deal for their 10th year anniversery. Why do we still think Gaga would? 

Because she actually tweeted that they will be celebrating over the entirety of the weekend? 

1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Because she actually tweeted that they will be celebrating over the entirety of the weekend? 

Well she did sort of keep to her promise by giving us USB and T shirts from The Fame era. She did more than enough. Plz let's not be angry or disapointed :heart: :hug: 

DopamineMachine
5 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

This took a turn :air:

:oops:

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫

ModernEcstasy
Just now, dit said:

Well she did sort of keep to her promise by giving us USB and T shirts from The Fame era. She did more than enough. Plz let's not be angry or disapointed :heart: :hug: 

I’m disappointed because she knew what she was doing. 

It doesn’t matter how you look at it, a lot of people live through Gaga for various reasons (not saying that it’s her fault). But there is no need to give false hope (she even said her fans think everything is cryptic. But can you blame them? She trolls so often. It hurts. )

Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m disappointed because she knew what she was doing. 

It doesn’t matter how you look at it, a lot of people live through Gaga for various reasons (not saying that it’s her fault). But there is no need to give false hope (she even said her fans think everything is cryptic. But can you blame them? She trolls so often. It hurts. )

I understand what you mean but a good way to avoid disappointment is to set realistic expectations. To me when she posted those pics with no hashtag I automatically just thought "cool this is a nice photoshoot she wanted to share on insta and not waste / maybe to get us more used to strangeGa again / maybe for merch?" but I did not over hype it in my mind as an indication for a new era or anything like that like so many did here. I'm not saying you or others like you are at fault at all. I get it. Those pics could be interpreted as something more, I get it. But it is just safer to take the safe route from now on to avoid let downs like the ones so many are experiencing right now. :hug: love u 

what im having a problem with is that she wont clarify what those photos are for, if they are just photos for fun and instagram she could've said it bcs she sees we are all assuming its for LG6, she CLEARLY teased us with those photos, im just angry she is keeping us rot in here over them, simply tweeting "those photos were for fun"  wouldnt hurt and we wouldnt be having meltdowns over here 

imma cut a bitch

SMILE2NE1
1 minute ago, vanus said:

what im having a problem with is that she wont clarify what those photos are for, if they are just photos for fun and instagram she could've said it bcs she sees we are all assuming its for LG6, she CLEARLY teased us with those photos, im just angry she is keeping us rot in here over them, simply tweeting "those photos were for fun"  wouldnt hurt and we wouldnt be having meltdowns over here 

She's being an enigma :messga:

Sister

Don't worry Kpop is taking away western pop's audience. Cheeky~

59 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I love Gaga still. I do. But that’s why I’ve moved away a bit from western pop music. That’s what I like though. Pop music. I never have this struggle with Kpop. Sorry for butting in with this. Sorry. 

It’s just that western pop seems so messy. 

I see so many of the younger audience totally leaving mainstream music and western pop and realizing it's a better place for the fans where they are now. I wonder if it will ever totally eclipse all other pop and become the massive thing in front, that Gaga and others once were. Time will tell, but it's mighty lonely and boring in the radio mainstream world over here. Fans are fed up trying to stan things that just aren't fun anymore and aren't happening. I think some of it is that most important and popular artists  are older than the average of the moment movement and they have relaxed into their brands and other involvements that keep their legacy going and there isn't anyone exciting currently taking their place over here, so Kpop is becoming what's found as they look around for what's fun. I am always impressed with how well many of the Kpop groups package themselves and their merchandise, it's a nice jolt from being a fan tired of the merry go round of the usual MTV  and social media faces.

I still love Gaga as well, but as more of a personality than waiting and expecting music of interest. I am not following any of the other mainstream acts either though, it's all boring and played out to me, more of the same always.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Guest Anisko
1 hour ago, DopamineMachine said:

wtf

u guys did this to yourselves.

dont blame her. she just wanted to share those amazing pictures and all of you expected her to drop the LG6 lead.

it was funny and all but stop blaming gaga if its all your own fault. :ohwell:

edit: what i also noticed. youre hot. instead of thinking too much bout gaga u should be in my bed.mp3 rightnow :v:

I checked ur insta and i don't mind being on ur bed .. U look brutally handsome 

Guest Anisko
5 minutes ago, Sister said:

Don't worry Kpop is taking away western pop's audience. Cheeky~

I see so many of the younger audience totally leaving mainstream music and western pop and realizing it's a better place for the fans where they are now. I wonder if it will ever totally eclipse all other pop and become the massive thing in front, that Gaga and others once were. Time will tell, but it's mighty lonely and boring in the radio mainstream world over here. Fans are fed up trying to stan things that just aren't fun anymore and aren't happening. I think some of it is that most important and popular artists  are older than the average of the moment movement and they have relaxed into their brands and other involvements that keep their legacy going and there isn't anyone exciting currently taking their place over here, so Kpop is becoming what's found as they look around for what's fun. I am always impressed with how well many of the Kpop groups package themselves and their merchandise, it's a nice jolt from being a fan tired of the merry go round of the usual MTV  and social media faces.

I still love Gaga as well, but as more of a personality than waiting and expecting music of interest. I am not following any of the other mainstream acts either though, it's all boring and played out to me, more of the same always.

U said itall thank u ... I'm afraid that the music that we loved is already dead . This is really so sad.

DopamineMachine
6 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I checked ur insta and i don't mind being on ur bed .. U look brutally handsome 

got a bed with your name on it, got a d*** with your name on it :staymad:

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫

Archived