đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Nicki drags Travis; Ari, Drake, & Spotify

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

whateveradore

y'all are disgusting for making fun for her in a serious moment, and dumb to say she dragged people.

Spotify did not promoter her cause she has a radion on apple music, unlike drake which they even put on a gospel playlist, then her record label said the were not going to defend her so Ariana wouldn't get hurt also.

Trevis HIMSELF said his sales went up cause he was selling with merch and gave a buncg away for FREE when you purchesed Kylie make up, while billboard did not count her merch bundle neither the pre orders. they hav'nt updated the 200 charts for a reason.

OUT OF THAT Radios are being paid to not play her music, thats exactly why she made her own show.

Funny that before critics were saying she was over and then when the album came out all gave positive reviews

and of course thed double standards, a buch of male rappers sign and promote the living **** out of this problematic rappers and no one says ****, then when she does a song with one which the jury cleared at that point y'all drag her, just like the media did with gaga and R.Kelly

atlantic records being trying so hard to make her go away and Cardi to strive but they forget that talent lives

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imo that's pretty messed up on Spotify's part if it's true they pulled her promotion just because she previewed music right before it was going to be released anyway.

I don't really care about the rest of this, but that part rubs me the wrong way.  She's got a point there.

She really can’t let someone else enjoy their time in the limelight unless they included her on a featured track

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

swakby

I might get dragged for this but I support her partially.

The whole Spotify/Apple Music competition played a bad card on her. She released her music 30 minutes earlier on AM. So what? Spotify still relies on their customers to pay their subscriptions, so promoting a new record from a well-established artist should be essential. 

FFXSoul91

It's very much the response I would expect from Trump if he released an album and it didn't go #1. I at least expect a little more grace from Nicki.

After taking the desperate route of tacking Fefe (a collaboration that should not have even happened) onto the album and it still not working out number-wise, you'd think she would let it go.

4 hours ago, whateveradore said:

y'all are disgusting for making fun for her in a serious moment, and dumb to say she dragged people.

Spotify did not promoter her cause she has a radion on apple music, unlike drake which they even put on a gospel playlist, then her record label said the were not going to defend her so Ariana wouldn't get hurt also.

Trevis HIMSELF said his sales went up cause he was selling with merch and gave a buncg away for FREE when you purchesed Kylie make up, while billboard did not count her merch bundle neither the pre orders. they hav'nt updated the 200 charts for a reason.

OUT OF THAT Radios are being paid to not play her music, thats exactly why she made her own show.

Funny that before critics were saying she was over and then when the album came out all gave positive reviews

and of course thed double standards, a buch of male rappers sign and promote the living **** out of this problematic rappers and no one says ****, then when she does a song with one which the jury cleared at that point y'all drag her, just like the media did with gaga and R.Kelly

atlantic records being trying so hard to make her go away and Cardi to strive but they forget that talent lives

nicki literally put her whole album on tidal for free and still only #2  :poot:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

LetsGetHigh

Spotify already said her claims are false and she had songs on most major playlists. Basically said it's not their fault there wasn't any demand.

StrawberryBlond

Wow, she's completely flipped. I'm beginning to think it's true that she self-medicates because this stuff is like the ramblings of a paranoid addict when they're on a low moment. So saying, she has been this arrogant from the beginning. Adding that she broke the record by being #1 in 86 countries is the really embarrassing bit. I thought it was just naive teenagers who took that seriously. Everyone with a brain knows that it doesn't mean s**t what positions you occupy on itunes, all that matters is the official end-of-week charts as itunes only counts digital itunes sales, not digital copies from other sites or physical couples or tour bundles.That's why an artist can be #1 on the itunes chart but fail to top the charts by the end of the week. Plus, she had that record on the first day of release and then it dropped everyday after that. As I always say: don't get excited about itunes charts on the first 2/3 days...wait until you've been #1 for 6 days straight before getting excited. Nicki has got to be aware of how bad all this makes her look. She doesn't seem to realise that albums that have peaked at #2 have gone on to be bestsellers, same with singles. She's all about the numbers, not the substance in those numbers.

But at the same time, it is pretty delicious to see her get the karma she so richly deserves after all her ego, bad decisions and all-round messiness for the last 8 years. To think artists have outsold her in their debut weeks despite no hit singles and no tour bundles is very telling about how much her fanbase has dropped. To think, if she had released the same week as Ariana, she'd be looking at #3, maybe even lower if any of Aretha's albums re-chart. Out of all her albums, why did she have to name this one Queen?

5 hours ago, whateveradore said:

Wait they are? Why?

Yuuri
6 minutes ago, Werk said:

Wait they are? Why?

I know. I wouldn't play her music even if they paid me.:huntyga:

Inferno
11 hours ago, whateveradore said:

why are you buying into her trumpian "fake news" approach to convincing everyone that shes still in the top spot. shes doing fine anyway just because she slipped for a #1 position to a #2 this era shouldn't be the end of the world like everyone still likes her. shes just doing the most because she cant handle not being the only bitch in the spotlight. honestly.

Archived