šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

Interludicrous

I don't make music nor do I have an interest in making it so your point is invalid.

My point is that, just because you don't like the music he makes doesn't make his opinion invalid. He can still have an expertise in music and be a good judge. Just like how you can still judge if a painting is beautiful without being able to paint.

And I'm not judging his music in any way because I barely know any of it.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

Very Disappointing lol DID SOMEONE NOT CHECK HIS CAREER HISTORY TODAY?? Nicki Minaj? he is the only Dj I know that is so focused on relying on artists that are hot at the moment and mixes it with meh beats.... he used to be way better before he took on the role of trying to be a Katy Perry type (meaning he wants hit after hit and to do so I need singers who are big @ the moment) I miss him when it was amazing beats and unknown artists/ singers..... Gaga working with him now would never happen because he's labeled as a music slut going from artist to artist kinda like Miss Hilton) Who wants his dried up used dick I mean beats lol :fukcthis:

BornAsUnic0rn

Disappointing cuz it didn't have your generic tunes on it? Lol, go away plz

And I think he's talking about Zedd :)

1) Bless you for speaking out my mind! :kisses:

2) It's clearly Zedd, cuz Geddah loves the german electro and dance scene.

LeoFameMonster

Gaga + Skrillex + Lindsay in the Music Vid.... NOw that would be legendary

Harley Quinn

Wow full of himself much? Just cause he wasn't on it he was dissapointed? He really thinks he's great doesn't he? :roll:

Arturo

My point is that, just because you don't like the music he makes doesn't make his opinion invalid. He can still have an expertise in music and be a good judge. Just like how you can still judge if a painting is beautiful without being able to paint.

And I'm not judging his music in any way because I barely know any of it.

Look at all of my previous posts.

When did I ever say he had an invalid opinion? :huh:

Fusel

If BTW was good and he thinks It was disappointing... How will ARTPOP be if he says It'll be crazy? :excited2:

P.S.: Born This Way was amazing. :roll:

Oh no!

'Nothing but the same beats in every song :derpga:' slayed

:deadbanana:

I like Guetta's music :party:. Titanium, LaserLight, Where Them Girls At, Night of Your Life, Sweat, Turn Me On, Repeat, Little Bad Girl sound good to me. Gaga and Guetta should do something together :legend:

Considering the quality of the "music" he makes, I'd love to hear his thoughts on what a non-disappointing BTW would have sounded like :smh:

LeoFameMonster

All this. David's such a ho tbh

Ah YES! he just wants any artist big at the moment so he can stay in the spot light.... U don't see Redone doing "redone ft lady gaga" instead its David Ghetta ft Nicki minaj.... like wtf your a Dj stay in the effing background. Your big because you acted like a Dj in the beggining with amazing beats and now your just whoring for any Pop star in the spot light, Watch out Carly Rae cause he's DEFF GUNNA CALL YOU lol

He's obviously talking about Zedd... Someone who's as basic as he is. Sorry bud, but basic dance music doesn't mean it's good dance music.

Archived