💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

germagaga

1. He's b---hing about BTW because he's still holding out hope for a future collab, and obv wants to sound like he has a better idea of what Gaga should be doing.

2. He's not got any new information for us at all, he knows Gaga is working with Zedd and he assumes it will be "absolutely crazy". Barely knews.

All this. David's such a ho tbh

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Hew... I'm sorry but when you are still relevant because of (as said above) 8 songs that feature 8 different singers and you are mainstream all the time you are nothing but disappointing, he is jealous because he thought he could produce amazing songs like MTN, GH, BM, ****, HML, TEOG, etc. He is referring to Zedd, btw, but if he thinks that only Zedd produces he'll be disappointed again, please, David, go work with Nicki Minaj and Rihanna and leave the 'disappointment' for us, please. :pressed: :pressed: :pressed: #pressedevenmorethanmadonna

germagaga

My god people on here can't handle opinions

You guys DO realise that, being a Lady Gaga fan (or most on here: superfan), your judgement might not be completely objective and someone elses opinion might actually also be valid?

My judgement is completely objective what are you talking about gagz is da qween goddess forevur!!1! :crazy:

I see your point. I guess Guetta has different tastes in music than most Gaga fans do

Optimus

I guess he is talking about Zedd. On Gaga's new album I want to hear from Zedd the sound I hear on BTW(remix) from 1:51 to 1:54. i like it!

Alien Tulip

Ewwww David's music is so watered down and generic. I find it so disgusting.

RAMROD

Ahahaha looking ahead what, seems Guetta is just looking whats trending right now for profits.

Hence he was dissapointed with the sounds of BTW which to him,

probably not very easy to sell.

But that is alright, at least he loves what he heard with The Next One.

Seems it will be a party album then.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Arturo

Coming from the guy that made

"Come on! Save my life! Come on and Turn Meh On!"

:usrs:

Please, that song is more ****ty than anything on BTW

FrozenKookie

Get that generic bull**** away from Gaga. JUST THANK GOD AND ILLUMINATI FOR NOT GIVING THIS BULL**** A CHANCE TO WORK WITH HER FOR BTW.

Sorry but I see this whole interview like "I wasn't there so it's clearly disappointing" just wtf :wtf: who do you think you are, you are more worse than Dr. Luke.

He just likes generic tunes like TF (at least) -- and if he is disappointed about BTW, how about his music. Dafuq :duck:

I'm glad he wasn't on the album, and I hope Gaga stays far away from him.

I think (and hope) that the meeting with Guetta was Interscope's idea.

Jenniferella

His music is complete **** and he allows himself to say this ?! WTF is wrong with him !!!

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Ugh, I hate him.

Born This Way is about 10,000 times better than any of his ****ty generic music. :eww:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived