💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

Skeleton Guns

:chica: Disappointing? Born This Way is AMAZING!! :heart: He's just mad he didn't get to be on it :staymad:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing But The Beat (US Sales) - 361,000

Born This Way (US Sales) - 2.2 Million

Bothing But The Beat (Metacritic Score) - 56/100

Born This Way (Metacritic Score) - 71/100

Which one is disappointing, David? :coffee:

The sad part is.. people think rihanna and katy are bigger than gaga in the U.S because of radio.. then you look at album sales..

Born This Way was marketed horribly after it's initial launch..

BROSEIDON

Nothing But The Beat (US Sales) - 361,000

Born This Way (US Sales) - 2.2 Million

Bothing But The Beat (Metacritic Score) - 56/100

Born This Way (Metacritic Score) - 71/100

Which one is disappointing, David? :coffee:

He has had 8 singles from his album, the number Gaga wanted :derpga:

Obvs more successful :cryga:

I hope you know I'm being sarcastic :ohno:

Cocaine Heart

BTW Was Not Disappointing !! it was flawless

Just coz its not the generic crap that he does, does not mean it was disappointing

We going to boo

lairofhk

Umm...says the guy who makes literally the most boring, generic, and crappy music in the world. I'm glad he never worked with Gaga. Really glad.

AbeTheBabe

Ok SPACE COWBOY WAS HUGE BEFORE GAGA! EVERYONE KNEW HIS NAME!! happy now! and He could out sing Whitney herself!! Hes a true singer.... Im not bashing Space Cowboy im just saying its kinda contradictory when a you Dj becomes your competition or enters your field as your working together! but that's my opinion your clearly more of a stan for Laurianne and Space Cowboy ... oh and Gaga has the biggest Ego doesn't she! plz :pukey:

I never said he was huge. You were just convinced that he was non-existent before Gaga and you were very very wrong.

He hasn't become her competition because, if you choose to look at it that way, he was already her competition since he already had his own career. He didn't enter that field as they were working together, he had been apart of it since the early 2000's. You're really not getting this are you?

Axl Jax

Ugh, he's just a hairy sweaty old man who needs to shut his sweaty mouth, Born This Way has meaning unlike his songs about partying, girls and sweat.

Cocaine Heart

He has had 8 singles from his album, the number Gaga wanted :derpga:

Obvs more successful :cryga:

I hope you know I'm being sarcastic :ohno:

This .. thinks he can call BTW disappointing

We going to boo

Creyk

Well, yeah. The next album will clearly be great, but the question is: Will it produce bigger songs than Poker face and Bad Romance? I hope so!

LeoFameMonster

I never said he was a solid singer. I just said that he had a career before he met Gaga. You were making it out as if he tried launching off of her success, but from what I have seen, he has not tried to use her name to his own music's advantage, unlike someone like Rob Fusari. Space Cowboy has always been fundamentally the same as both a person and as a worker, and yes, the music video needed good choreography. Look at the music videos that lack it. The music video of "The Edge Of Glory" was hated among this fan base, even though many people thought the song was powerful. The music video lacked what "Bad Romance" had, and that includes the choreography. Music videos like "Poker Face" and "Bad Romance" are redone by countless fans because they can be danced to. The moves are iconic, and the fans enjoy learning them.

What about the songs that don't have videos yet, Call me Maybe for example that song became huge from people doing exactly the same as they did for Bad romance and Poker face but without the video. Choreography is only a small part like costumes and lighting and singing and vision that make up what makes Bad romance huge, but comparing the songs TEOG and BR is two different ball parks my friend. TEOG was a great song but the Gaga choose to do it that way. Not because of Choreo did the video suck but because there wasn't story, drama, theatrics. TBH though I could watch Gaga dance alll day in vintage versace half naked, so it worked for me. lol Choreo isnt everything look at Call me maybe like many other video less songs people make up their own dances and moves.

PopBitch

He's right for me, but that's not everyone it was disappointing to. I'm not sure he would have made a difference. Gaga made the album she wanted to sonicwise. Pretty arrogant of him, actually. I also find it funny he would diss it that badly since he's working with her now. I mean he could have worded it differently no matter how he felt personally, since Gaga is proud of that album. It was a good album and had a lot of catchy songs. It just never grabbed me. Certain songs did, not the whole album.

aaronyoji

Gaga fans are the only people that think Born This Way was the most epic record of her career this far...

so? maybe everyone else is just an idiot who cums at the thought of generic un-challenging pop music.

Martyr Of Fame

I've been ready for ZEDD for the longest :legend:

Not here for the Born This Way shade though :nails:

lairofhk

I wonder what his saying the new album is 'amazing' implies...I just really hope it doesn't sound like his generic ****.

Archived