Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

JoseLittleMonster

I can't take him seriously :laughga: He always does the same bull**** with his music, I'M GLAD HE DIDN'T WORK WITH GAGA! Thanks god!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

This flawless b---h that used to work with Gaga. I miss them together :cry:

I know. I was just giving him **** for messing up her name. :fan:

I love Boomkack. She really is a great dancer. She knows what moves look good, and she, in part, made the music videos what they are.

AbeTheBabe

One, Ew Lauranne was Horrible... she took credit for everything Gaga did and never said Gaga she said I or We and I when asked about all Gaga's videos and songs!! she needed to GTFO and fired her ass.... but Space Cowboy may or may not have been big prior to Gaga that I could careless about nor did I comment about, I just find it hard to see that he was a SINGER!!!!which apparently he was a singer before he meet GAGA! according to some ppl *rolls eyes

Laurieanne was dope wtf. She may have had an ego but since when was having an ego in pop music ever an issue? Look at Gaga.

You claimed that Space Cowboy wasn't around before Gaga and then you claimed he wasn't a singer. You were wrong in both instances. So yes actually, you did comment about that.

LMAO!

Seriously, Dave fukcing Guetta calling BTW "disappointing" is one of the best laughs I've had in a while. What a hoot.

Born Brave

Gaga fans are the only people that think Born This Way was the most epic record of her career this far...

BROSEIDON

I wonder what an album with Gaga and Guetta would be like? I know she could bring the good Guetta out of him.

Em... Guetta has produced for singers and It still apears the feat. David Guetta thing.

And what if RedOne made an album? And he included all the songs he has produced?

JUST SIMPLY NO

You are NOT right.

Guetta doesn't deserve any attention besides the producer one.

idk, DJs are weird and this is what they do.

I guess they feel that if they're big name DJs and produce a song for someone else's album, they deserve to be a featured guest? This I don't agree with. If it's not even your album, and you just did a regular producer's work for someone else, you do not deserve to be a featured guest. Otherwise all songs should be like "Poker Face feat RedOne" or "Dance in the Dark feat Fernando Garibay." Guetta shouldn't think of himself that highly.

I'm not trying to argue with you here. I'm just saying all this because it's not like Guetta is the only person who makes his own album and songs and has himself as the main artist. He's a DJ, and really the only the mainstream one, which is why it seems weird that he's the main artist in his songs. If you started following more DJs you'd see that they're ALWAYS the main artists on songs from their own albums, even when all they do is make the music. I'm trying to make this point, not argue that it's right.

LeoFameMonster

If not for Laurieann Gibson and her choreography, then the music video of "Bad Romance" would not have been as big as it was. Those moves are now universal among little monsters, and it is because of her, and yes, he was an artist before. You can make petty jokes, but Gaga was familiar with him and respected him enough to work with him.

SO that solidifies him as a singer in your eyes? ok to each his own... regardless I think he was good I liked him.... I just want you to remember she WORKED as in past tense with Space Cowboy, briefly. She respected Laurianne too and look where that got her.. and I really pity the fool who believes that Bad romance would have suffered if not for its Choreography... last time I checked it wasn't all her who made the cheoregraphy there were other people working on it too. Besides that video was epic the choreography missing would have made it not as big or a different choregrapher may have made it better! who knows all I know is that video could have been a pic Of Xtina drinking out of a bowl :derpga: and because of the share power of the song it would have been epic

douche. but that was the popular opinion, it was disappointing to the gen public, and if he thought that back then and thinks the next album is light years better than BTW, then it's safe to say no one will be disappointed.

mushdoom

idk, DJs are weird and this is what they do.

I guess they feel that if they're big name DJs and produce a song for someone else's album, they deserve to be a featured guest? This I don't agree with. If it's not even your album, and you just did a regular producer's work for someone else, you do not deserve to be a featured guest. Otherwise all songs should be like "Poker Face feat RedOne" or "Dance in the Dark feat Fernando Garibay." Guetta shouldn't think of himself that highly.

I'm not trying to argue with you here. I'm just saying all this because it's not like Guetta is the only person who makes his own album and songs and has himself as the main artist. He's a DJ, and really the only the mainstream one, which is why it seems weird that he's the main artist in his songs. If you started following more DJs you'd see that they're ALWAYS the main artists on songs from their own albums, even when all they do is make the music. I'm trying to make this point, not argue that it's right.

I agree with every point of this post, but have you heard of DJ Tatana? She's an exmaple of what you mentioned. She is the main artist in her songs even though other people sing in them. What I believe, is that she comes up with the concept and the singer just helps along the way. Hope I'm making sense xD.

LeoFameMonster

Laurieanne was dope wtf. She may have had an ego but since when was having an ego in pop music ever an issue? Look at Gaga.

You claimed that Space Cowboy wasn't around before Gaga and then you claimed he wasn't a singer. You were wrong in both instances. So yes actually, you did comment about that.

Ok SPACE COWBOY WAS HUGE BEFORE GAGA! EVERYONE KNEW HIS NAME!! happy now! and He could out sing Whitney herself!! Hes a true singer.... Im not bashing Space Cowboy im just saying its kinda contradictory when a you Dj becomes your competition or enters your field as your working together! but that's my opinion your clearly more of a stan for Laurianne and Space Cowboy ... oh and Gaga has the biggest Ego doesn't she! plz :pukey:

I wonder what an album with Gaga and Guetta would be like? I know she could bring the good Guetta out of him.

ya the old school Guetta.... OH damn it would be epic Gaga and Base Hunter!! dayum

douche. but that was the popular opinion, it was disappointing to the gen public, and if he thought that back then and thinks the next album is light years better than BTW, then it's safe to say no one will be disappointed.

Aren't Gaga's Fans the General Public lol :lolgaga:

display name

SO that solidifies him as a singer in your eyes? ok to each his own... regardless I think he was good I liked him.... I just want you to remember she WORKED as in past tense with Space Cowboy, briefly. She respected Laurianne too and look where that got her.. and I really pity the fool who believes that Bad romance would have suffered if not for its Choreography... last time I checked it wasn't all her who made the cheoregraphy there were other people working on it too. Besides that video was epic the choreography missing would have made it not as big or a different choregrapher may have made it better! who knows all I know is that video could have been a pic Of Xtina drinking out of a bowl :derpga: and because of the share power of the song it would have been epic

I never said he was a solid singer. I just said that he had a career before he met Gaga. You were making it out as if he tried launching off of her success, but from what I have seen, he has not tried to use her name to his own music's advantage, unlike someone like Rob Fusari. Space Cowboy has always been fundamentally the same as both a person and as a worker, and yes, the music video needed good choreography. Look at the music videos that lack it. The music video of "The Edge Of Glory" was hated among this fan base, even though many people thought the song was powerful. The music video lacked what "Bad Romance" had, and that includes the choreography. Music videos like "Poker Face" and "Bad Romance" are redone by countless fans because they can be danced to. The moves are iconic, and the fans enjoy learning them.

Nothing But The Beat (US Sales) - 361,000

Born This Way (US Sales) - 2.2 Million

Nothing But The Beat (Metacritic Score) - 56/100

Born This Way (Metacritic Score) - 71/100

Which one is disappointing, David? :coffee:

KBreezy23

In all fairness, Guetta's tracks are at the top of the charts, and I bought his album on iTunes and it isn't bad. Everyone knows BTW wasn't a disappointment (Rollingstone gave her a 4/5 which was better than Adele's 21 received). It's almost as if Guetta thinks that Gaga needs his approval. Like he said "well I wasn't on BTW so it wasn't good, but I approve of who's on ARTPOP, so yeah it's gonna be awesome"

Archived