Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

Ah YES! he just wants any artist big at the moment so he can stay in the spot light.... U don't see Redone doing "redone ft lady gaga" instead its David Ghetta ft Nicki minaj.... like wtf your a Dj stay in the effing background. Your big because you acted like a Dj in the beggining with amazing beats and now your just whoring for any Pop star in the spot light, Watch out Carly Rae cause he's DEFF GUNNA CALL YOU lol

All DJs do this. Not just Guetta.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

Look at all of my previous posts.

When did I ever say he had an invalid opinion? :huh:

In this post pretty much

Coming from the guy that made

"Come on! Save my life! Come on and Turn Meh On!"

Please, that song is more ****ty than anything on BTW

The album as a whole wasn't dissappointing. Some tracks were but then again, who's he to talk? lool Guetta sucks.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

I agree with Leo.

But DJ's have the same role as producers have.

So they have to deal with it and stay in the album booklet credits. :crossed:

LeoFameMonster

Like Who?? Skrilex? RedONe? DSDW? big Dj's rarely ever do that.... Most redone does is have the singer say his name which to make sounds amazing ex. Just Dance...."oh Red One, Convict, Gaga.." but that is his signature... David is a flamer for fame

Like Who?? Skrilex? RedONe? DSDW? big Dj's rarely ever do that.... Most redone does is have the singer say his name which to make sounds amazing ex. Just Dance...."oh Red One, Convict, Gaga.." but that is his signature... David is a flamer for fame

Exactly. :clap:

Imagine:

RedOne (feat. Lady Gaga) - Just Dance

RedOne (feat. Lady Gaga) - Alejandro

RedOne (feat. Lady Gaga) - Bad Romance

Fernando Garibay (feat. Lady Gaga) - Marry The Night

Such a flop :nails:

AbeTheBabe

I remember Gaga stating in an interview that it would've been easy for her to dial up a superstar producer to have them cook up a hit for her (Max Martin, Guetta) but she decided to use Garibay and DJWS and apparently that pissed off some big-name producers who thought of it as a disrespectful snub that one of the supposed biggest names in pop music at the time wasn't working with on-the-map producers.

I'm pretty sure she also stated that most producers in the industry look down on Fernando Garibay, which I think is why she chooses to work with him sometimes.

LeoFameMonster

I agree with Leo.

But DJ's have the same role as producers have.

So they have to deal with it and stay in the album booklet credits. :crossed:

ps. Thanks Guille ur right they should stay in the credits tbh because it's the singer who should be in the spot light.... Look what happened to Space Cowboy- Gurl tried to ride Gaga's coat tale and sing and Dj his own **** and he got CUT like Lauren :laughga:

Arturo

He's obviously talking about Zedd... Someone who's as basic as he is. Sorry bud, but basic dance music doesn't mean it's good dance music.

The album as a whole wasn't dissappointing. Some tracks were but then again, who's he to talk? lool Guetta sucks.

Considering the quality of the "music" he makes, I'd love to hear his thoughts on what a non-disappointing BTW would have sounded like :smh:

:tea: :tea: :tea:

Tea for all 3 of you!

display name

ps. Thanks Guille ur right they should stay in the credits tbh because it's the singer who should be in the spot light.... Look what happened to Space Cowboy- Gurl tried to ride Gaga's coat tale and sing and Dj his own **** and he got CUT like Lauren :laughga:

Space Cowboy was already doing his own thing before Gaga knew who he was.

Who's Lauren?

AbeTheBabe

Space Cowboy was popular on the scene before Gaga actually. I was a MySpace scene kid in 2006 tbh :toofloppy:

He's a DJ not a producer. Well I mean obviously he produces music...i really don't know what the distinction is once they get in the studio. What makes one a DJ and the other a producer? Do the two careers just mesh?

Space Cowboy was already doing his own thing before Gaga knew who he was.

Who's Lauren?

This flawless b---h that used to work with Gaga. I miss them together :cry:

Laurieann+Gibson+2010+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+OlFY8eO6UdMl.jpg

Archived