Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New FAME commercial pic leaks

Dima

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iconoclast

I think it's a picture that someone took during the filming of the ad.. Or a dress rehearsal or something. Either way, I think the tattoos and the light in the background look different because thy were added in / enhanced in post production.

Interludicrous

The men has a surprising lack of tattoos. In the released one the mask almost cover the guys eyes entirely, in this one they don't at all.

If this is real then a lot of things have to happen in the video that wouldn't make any sense, like removing tattoos(in the middle of the video), changing angles of a lot of the extras in a scene that looks almost identical, and having her have a mic.

It looks more like a screen capture of her was plastered onto a heavily edited version of the original screen cap too me.

Either way I won't judge til it comes out, but I'm not convinced by this picture.

That's because in the leaked image you see 4 guys instead of three. The arm of guy with the tattoo is behind someone else, so you can't see it. The lighting became a bit more pink-ish, but that might be because it's a LQ screencap.

OMG! I though it was only me...

i think working with steven klein and nick knight are the biggest mistakes of gaga's career.

bless these posts

uo111

That's because in the leaked image you see 4 guys instead of three. The arm of guy with the tattoo is behind someone else, so you can't see it. The lighting became a bit more pink-ish, but that might be because it's a LQ screencap.

Actually you see five. Which means the camera was pulled pretty far back. But the stage looks identical in size. And the perspective of the lines on the ground look the same. And one of the lines on the ground is missing entirely.

Also you can see part of the second guys shoulder and there isn't any black there.

It still looks poorly photoshopped to me but perspective can be a b---h.

sciencemonster

Wow that picture is NOT flattering. I didn't like the Alejandro look and I don't like this one either.

This tbh

Interludicrous

Actually you see five. Which means the camera was pulled pretty far back. But the stage looks identical in size. And the perspective of the lines on the ground look the same. And one of the lines on the ground is missing entirely.

Also you can see part of the second guys shoulder and there isn't any black there.

It still looks poorly photoshopped to me but perspective can be a b---h.

this would have to be a reeeeallly elaborate photoshopping job for it to be fake. Adding extra people into the image, adding parts to the set with various new lighting effects, taking a Gaga face that none of her fans can remember seeing before with realistic make-up photoshopped onto it, in addition to creating the flipside of an outfit that we have only seen from the back. All with realistic lighting and textures.

J e s s e

Everyone calm down it's a still, you can complain and judge all you want AFTER seeing the entire commercial. :roll:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

MelbHawker

Ok. fukc.

So she doesn't look like a Super Model. So what? She's not here for that. She never has been. I can't believe all the hysteria over one screen cap (which could even be fake). Klein is a great artist; he doesn't do what is considered appealing and expected. His overall aesthetic and vision is much different from his contemporaries which is why I love him+GaGa together; GaGa's similar to him in that sense. I knew as soon as I found out she was working with Klein again we'd see some similarities to their work (Alejandro Video) in the past. Maybe the ad is going to have some sort of narrative or theme in which this sort of unconventional look makes sense whilst you watch it. Judging from the promotional posters we're going to get different looks throughout the ad. You all need to relax and stop criticising her for something you haven't yet seen.

And I can't at whoever said GaGa's biggest mistake was working with Nick Knight and Klein. What even? :fail:

Jase

I bet Gaga would feel just wonderful reading through all of the LOVELY comments from some of you lot in this thread. Good lord, there's expressing your disappointment, and there's just being rude.

Anyway, IT'S ONE DAMN PIC. I'm sure the majority of you will start raving about the ad when it's finally released

Archived