💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus (Intro) Full

JustifyMyLove

Featured Posts

Why do we still not have Candy Warhol in full? The Heart, The Brain and The Face in HD? It's about damn time.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Vogue said:

Why do we still not have Candy Warhol in full? The Heart, The Brain and The Face in HD? It's about damn time.

Its coming

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

11 hours ago, 009 said:

Its coming

You think so? I only see people posting snippets all the time or put ugly watermarks on the stuff. :interestinga:

Hecturr

love it,  I'd love for farhan or someone to leak the raw video before they added any effects and filters to it

Lana Del Gay

Wasn't this part of Candy Worhol or something? I've definitely seen slightly lower quality versions of this on YouTube before

That rah rah bitch

Dunk96
1 hour ago, Lana Del Gay said:

Wasn't this part of Candy Worhol or something? I've definitely seen slightly lower quality versions of this on YouTube before

Yes. Who Shot Candy Warhol was the opening of The Fame Ball Tour then it would kick into the Haus intro.

OT: I completely skipped over this and I'm shook. Yesterday really was the best day ever. Although I am a little sad because it's the version with the weird model overlays but I'm grateful that it leaked period. It took ten effing years to get this and I'm excited.

Dunk96
17 hours ago, Vogue said:

OurGagaLegion leaked Candy Warhol in full yesterday. It was completely skipped over. Although it has their fat ass watermark over it,it's still amazing to see.

2 hours ago, Dunk96 said:

OurGagaLegion leaked Candy Warhol in full yesterday. It was completely skipped over. Although it has their fat ass watermark over it,it's still amazing to see.

I know they did but I can't bother for watermarked stuff. A lot of people have it but it happens only they uploaded it. 

Dunk96
5 hours ago, Vogue said:

I know they did but I can't bother for watermarked stuff. A lot of people have it but it happens only they uploaded it. 

Watermark free version leaked without the overlays on the Haus intro,but the final six seconds is cut off:

Virgin Ryan
On 8/19/2018 at 5:11 PM, gstring said:

Haus in indonesian mean "thirsty", i might be reaching.. Lol

Just like the gays here (me included)

Are you Indonesian? I am. :huntyga:

Kim Kardashian
13 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

Watermark free version leaked without the overlays on the Haus intro,but the final six seconds is cut off:

Ok now this is MUCH better. I just don't understand what is the point of leaking something if you're not going to leak it in full.

Is this supposed to look so cropped?

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Dunk96
12 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Ok now this is MUCH better. I just don't understand what is the point of leaking something if you're not going to leak it in full.

Is this supposed to look so cropped?

I'm not sure. It might be a cropped version of the original.

gstring
1 hour ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Just like the gays here (me included)

Are you Indonesian? I am. :huntyga:

Yup i am! Hello fellow indonesian :hug:

Little little

rodrigouuu
1 hour ago, Dunk96 said:

Why does it look like she's saying "the pollution is coming" instead of "the revolution" :stalkga:

Omggg she warned us y'all. Outsold Greenpeace, wig. :firega:

Archived