💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Scary photoshoot is for #HausBeauty

FATCAT

Featured Posts

JR Gg

No. An announcement is coming today I think, we'll see. Probably buzz single for Enigma but not the LG6 lead single. :vegas:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I somewhat doubt it as Gaga, even to make a statement would not promote a beauty line with distorted features. Even if it were a statement it would lowkey defeat the purpose because the bottom line is she is promoting beauty products with artificially enhanced breasts, which sends conflicting messages. So I really hope not but I also doubt it so... I guess we'll see :pray:

Neight Shayde

Have you tried checking frederic's other instagram posts?

because he uses those hashtags a lot..

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

No. An announcement is coming today I think, we'll see. Probably buzz single for Enigma but not the LG6 lead single. :vegas:

I'M also a 19th august 2018 new single before the VMAs believer :tony: sis 9 hours left before she posts the 3 pics.. probably debuting a new song, with MV :excited2:

Spoiler

the meltdown is gonna be huge 

ltlmnstr

How would this be a photo shot for beauty products when it's in greyscale?!

Unless she's doing greyscale makeup...

C'mon Detox realness...

Chromatic

If it was for Haus Beauty, wouldn't they have focused more on her face and make-up?

I highly doubt it's for that, but even if it was, or is, I'd be here for it.

youandi

I'm hopeful that it's not because when you look through his Instagram, loads of his pics of gaga have the hashtag beauty, so it's probably just because he's in that line of work :)

Rat Boy
33 minutes ago, Miky said:

I want these to be for something artistic, preferably music-related, not wasted for a skin care line or whatever :saladga: 

Preach. We have been waiting for the dog food line for too long. :noparty:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

FrankGutz

Remember when she was selling dog stuff lmao, come on its Gaga, that phoshoot will be about anything BUT LG6 :lmao:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

sxtxnfvck

Gurl no... If I see those pics in a cosmetics store, instead of buying anything I would leave the store so ****ing scared :ladyhaha:

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

I honestly thought about her releasing a random song again like what she did with The Cure. Then she could release the LG6 lead in February.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

like someone said he used that hashtag in other gaga photos too even in the enigma promo picture so i highly doubt it has anything to do with  Haus Booty

Archived