A Star Is Born - Pre-order
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
rumor

Scary photoshoot is for #HausBeauty

Featured Posts

FATCAT

So, I had a depressing realization a few minutes ago. :saladga:

After seeing this post, with the hashtag #Beauty, I realized that this hype + photo shoot might be for HausBeauty.

This is the full list of hashtags, #Haus and #Beauty are separated, but maybe it's a hint. #HausOfGaga is already a tag, so it would seem redundant if this isn't true.

I think it would be a weird way to showcase beauty products, but these might just be accompanied shots. Thought I'd at least throw it out there.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 18

xoxo Human

Or he used this hashtag because Gaga is beautiful? :vegas:

HUMAN...
  • Like 13
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

arrtpop

while I really want haus beauty to happen, I hope these amazing pictures aren't wasted on that project

aphrodite
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

Or he used this hashtag because Gaga is beautiful? :vegas:

I too hope this is the case :vegas:

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

GhettoFabulous

I would literally unstan... :vegas:

i mean I don’t think she’d tease a makeup line like that tbh like I’d expect her to announce it the way she announced Enigma 

Edited by GhettoFabulous
BΔK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

S0436

I think it is because the pix are all about a dig at the beauty industry (plastic surgery, extremes) and she didn’t write any tags.  No tags means it is in-house!  

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

ApplauseftAdele

No, she's literally wearing a mask in one of them :triggered: Also the pic with the big titt*es in the first round of photos has her face in such a grotesque way that theres no way it could be beauty.. unless shes trying to make a statement? Regardless I am almost certain this isn't for Haus Beauty, unless she hates us that much :koons:

EDIT : Also, if anything, it would be smart to get some hits to get her name out THEN release her beauty line so that the public is interested, like Rihanna launching fenty the year after ANTI

Edited by ApplauseftAdele
  • Like 7

Kylie Jenner

I'm starting to think the distorted edits may have been made after the case. Perhaps the distortion is to hide the real/final photoshoot? 

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)
  • Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

NIGHTCRAWLER

No NO NO NO NO !!!!! :lmao: I don't wear make up anyway I don't give a d1ck about that !!!! 

Could #Beauty be LG6 lead?????? It would make a sort of sense with the pics???? Please GAGA THE 3 PICS OF TODAY HAVE to ANNOUNCE A NEW SONG!!!!!! 

Edited by NIGHTCRAWLER
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I'm starting to think the distorted edits may have been made after the case. Perhaps the distortion is to hide the real/final photoshoot? 

why not but what a waste if that's the case

GagaMyBlood95

I really hope it's not..

I want the beauty project to come true eventually but not now. ASIB and then the residency and then beauty products???

Doesn't fit at all..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Interstellar

Lolol. This always happens to us, so it’s probably true.

• Like 15
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

S0436

It isn’t for a magazine shoot because those mags don’t allow leaks and not at this extent.  It isn’t promo for Enigma because there was no tag.  So it is either promo for LG6 or Haus Beauty.  The latter two are the only two projects other than ASIB that are lined up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Miky

I want these to be for something artistic, preferably music-related, not wasted for a skin care line or whatever :saladga: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 7