đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Was there any drama/hype/meltdown when Telephone with Beyonce was announced

androiduser

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

I remember people being disappointed for being chosen as a single over DITD, Alejandro and Monster.

I remember this too, it hurt me because when I listen to TFM for the first time, Telephone was my favorite and wanted it to be a single. Now people are happy with the biggest collaboration of this decade and is a classic. :firega:

Tyler1992
3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

I remember people being disappointed for being chosen as a single over DITD, Alejandro and Monster.

I remember this vaguely too, I just figured DITD would be the fourth single. I used to be a little indifferent to Alejandro but now it’s Slajandro to me and I shake my head at how naive my tastes were. Though I still wake up at night yearning for a DITD video, it’s such an iconic song. 

Quartz

Meltdowns, no. Hype? Oh yes.

You have to understand that she was fresh from Bad Romance. She was the queen of the world. Everyone was awaiting her next move, and she literally can't do anything wrong.

So there was amazement and we were all still getting to know Gaga. The event wasn't contained in pop forums. Telephone was a worldwide event. 

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Archived