Jump to content
A Star Is Born - Pre-order
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
throwback

Was there any drama/hype/meltdown when Telephone with Beyonce was announced

Featured Posts

androiduser

I wasn't a forum member back then, so I don't remember the details, but what was the reaction when the duet was announced?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovedillon

Not really except for individually in our personal lives, I don’t remember there being a forum back then. I believe the forum started in 2011

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankGutz
27 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I wasn't a forum member back then, so I don't remember the details, but what was the reaction when the duet was announced?

 

14 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Not really except for individually in our personal lives, I don’t remember there being a forum back then. I believe the forum started in 2011

http://gagaverse.com/archives/GagaDaily1_threads_started_in_2010_Jan-March/News/007756_First_telephone_pic_leaked_/page1.html

http://gagaverse.com/archives/GagaDaily1_threads_started_in_2010_Jan-March/News/008258_Telephone_official_cover_/page1.html

http://gagaverse.com/archives/GagaDaily1_threads_started_in_2010_Jan-March/News/008639_The_cover_of___Telephone__/page1.html

http://gagaverse.com/archives/GagaDaily1_threads_started_in_2010_Jan-March/News/008761_Telephone_official_release_date____/page1.html

 

Im tired but you can search more Telephone threads in the archive here  its from the dates of GGD 1.0 when Telephone was released, back then STAN WARS and STAN POP CULTURE wasnt a thing so...

MANDY MOORE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovedillon
FrankGutz
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I was talking about Gagadaily’s forum, hence why I said it started in 2011

Gagaverse saved it but those are the archives from Gagagdaily 1.0

MANDY MOORE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mustang

I wasn’t on the forum, but I remember always waiting for new photos of the mv to be released :giveup:

Edited by Mustang
Never let you fall apart Together we’ll dance in the dark

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrigioGirl1
9 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

Back then STAN WARS and STAN POP CULTURE wasnt a thing so...

That's definitely not true. Stan wars were thriving as early as 2005 if not earlier

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankGutz
13 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

That's definitely not true. Stan wars were thriving as early as 2005 if not earlier

well.... i definetly dont remember stan wars that early, idk...

MANDY MOORE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arcanum

I remember people being disappointed for being chosen as a single over DITD, Alejandro and Monster.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucisgaga
23 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Not really except for individually in our personal lives, I don’t remember there being a forum back then. I believe the forum started in 2011

the fact you think the forum started in 2011 :ahh: welp 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovedillon
14 minutes ago, Lucisgaga said:

the fact you think the forum started in 2011 :ahh: welp 

Did it not? I don’t remember Gagadaily having a forum before that & I’ve been visiting this site regularly since it’s start.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimmo

I do remember there was a little drama on Twitter on how they didn’t see Beyoncé and Gaga’s voice fitting together. Or thy Beyoncé was going to over powered Gaga. Something like that, but when it come to the video EVERYONE was waiting for it :vegas:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FFXSoul91
57 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Did it not? I don’t remember Gagadaily having a forum before that & I’ve been visiting this site regularly since it’s start.

I joined the forum in 2009. :trollga:

I remember everyone being pretty hyped about it. Beyoncé was huge and less controversial at the time. I remember Telephone and Video Phone (Remix) leaked the same night. :giveup:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucisgaga
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

Did it not? I don’t remember Gagadaily having a forum before that & I’ve been visiting this site regularly since it’s start.

lol yes it did i've been on here since late 2009ish 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovedillon
1 hour ago, FFXSoul91 said:

I joined the forum in 2009. :trollga:

I remember everyone being pretty hyped about it. Beyoncé was huge and less controversial at the time. I remember Telephone and Video Phone (Remix) leaked the same night. :giveup:

 

1 hour ago, Lucisgaga said:

lol yes it did i've been on here since late 2009ish 

Ahhh ok lol I guess I don’t remember correctly

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×