Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Was there any drama/hype/meltdown when Telephone with Beyonce was announced

androiduser

Featured Posts

androiduser

I wasn't a forum member back then, so I don't remember the details, but what was the reaction when the duet was announced?

beaublue

Not really except for individually in our personal lives, I don’t remember there being a forum back then. I believe the forum started in 2011

FrankGutz
27 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I wasn't a forum member back then, so I don't remember the details, but what was the reaction when the duet was announced?

14 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Not really except for individually in our personal lives, I don’t remember there being a forum back then. I believe the forum started in 2011

http://gagaverse.com/archives/GagaDaily1_threads_started_in_2010_Jan-March/News/007756_First_telephone_pic_leaked_/page1.html

http://gagaverse.com/archives/GagaDaily1_threads_started_in_2010_Jan-March/News/008258_Telephone_official_cover_/page1.html

http://gagaverse.com/archives/GagaDaily1_threads_started_in_2010_Jan-March/News/008639_The_cover_of___Telephone__/page1.html

http://gagaverse.com/archives/GagaDaily1_threads_started_in_2010_Jan-March/News/008761_Telephone_official_release_date____/page1.html

Im tired but you can search more Telephone threads in the archive here  its from the dates of GGD 1.0 when Telephone was released, back then STAN WARS and STAN POP CULTURE wasnt a thing so...

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

beaublue

FrankGutz
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I was talking about Gagadaily’s forum, hence why I said it started in 2011

Gagaverse saved it but those are the archives from Gagagdaily 1.0

I wasn’t on the forum, but I remember always waiting for new photos of the mv to be released :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

9 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

Back then STAN WARS and STAN POP CULTURE wasnt a thing so...

That's definitely not true. Stan wars were thriving as early as 2005 if not earlier

FrankGutz
13 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

That's definitely not true. Stan wars were thriving as early as 2005 if not earlier

well.... i definetly dont remember stan wars that early, idk...

Arcanum

I remember people being disappointed for being chosen as a single over DITD, Alejandro and Monster.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Lucisgaga
23 hours ago, lovedillon said:

the fact you think the forum started in 2011 :ahh: welp 

beaublue
14 minutes ago, Lucisgaga said:

the fact you think the forum started in 2011 :ahh: welp 

Did it not? I don’t remember Gagadaily having a forum before that & I’ve been visiting this site regularly since it’s start.

Kimmo

I do remember there was a little drama on Twitter on how they didn’t see Beyoncé and Gaga’s voice fitting together. Or thy Beyoncé was going to over powered Gaga. Something like that, but when it come to the video EVERYONE was waiting for it :vegas:

Hottie Detector

FFXSoul91
57 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Did it not? I don’t remember Gagadaily having a forum before that & I’ve been visiting this site regularly since it’s start.

I joined the forum in 2009. :trollga:

I remember everyone being pretty hyped about it. Beyoncé was huge and less controversial at the time. I remember Telephone and Video Phone (Remix) leaked the same night. :giveup:

Lucisgaga
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

lol yes it did i've been on here since late 2009ish 

beaublue
1 hour ago, FFXSoul91 said:

I joined the forum in 2009. :trollga:

I remember everyone being pretty hyped about it. Beyoncé was huge and less controversial at the time. I remember Telephone and Video Phone (Remix) leaked the same night. :giveup:

1 hour ago, Lucisgaga said:

lol yes it did i've been on here since late 2009ish 

Ahhh ok lol I guess I don’t remember correctly

Archived