Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

I feel Cardi is the most likely to show up on LG6

Reasons Why:

-She's literally a Gaga stan and has declared multiple times that Gaga is her dream collab

-I feel Gaga lowkey always wanted to work with a female rapper but was turned off by Azealia's attitude and didn't want to be like everyone else and rent Nicki 

-Cardi is probably the biggest female artist as of now and Gaga's label will probably advise/try to arrange the collab for commercial reasons (as any label would)

-They're both from New York lol  

9 minutes ago, Versace said:

I feel Cardi is the most likely to show up on LG6

Reasons Why:

-She's literally a Gaga stan and has declared multiple times that Gaga is her dream collab

-I feel Gaga lowkey always wanted to work with a female rapper but was turned off by Azealia's attitude and didn't want to be like everyone else and rent Nicki 

-Cardi is probably the biggest female artist as of now and Gaga's label will probably advise/try to arrange the collab for commercial reasons (as any label would)

-They're both from New York lol  

This.

but knowing Gaga she probably will not even consider this because she’s too “artistic” for such collab.

evil sheep

charli xcx, grimes or maybe even daft punk 

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Sandrology

Rappers I would like in this order:

The Weeknd, Eminem, blackbear, Cardi B

Singing Collabs I would like in this order:

Skylar Grey, SOPHIE, Beyonce...

Schizophonic

Childish Gambino maybe, i think she will choose wisely before she invites someone with an iggy attitidude or a kelly moral.

the weeknd would be great.

but in general i really would like to have a club/techno/house song with tony bennett on it. like when some artist sample old records. that would be epic!

Archived