đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

With all of the cases he had against him before 2013, what would make anyone want to collaborate with him? Being uneducated doesn’t mean she wasn’t wrong in working with him. There’s no way that she was that oblivious to all that had went down with r kelly. She knew it’d be a controversial move. Own up to it and move on. 

Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, JayZ, Lil Kim, Justin Bieber, Chance the rapper, Missy Elliott, Jennifer Hudson, Ciara, Mary J Blige, Mariah Carey, all of them collaborated with him but only Gaga is dragged. I wonder why? :oops:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, JayZ, Justin Bieber, Chance the rapper, Missy Elliott, Jennifer Hudson, Ciara, Mary J Blige, Mariah Carey, all of them collaborated with him but only Gaga is dragged. I wonder why? :oops:

You’re asking me like I’m excusing Nicki. This isn’t how I would’ve handled the situation. So why would she? 

monketsharona

Not sure LG would love her fans to spread negativity and make that NickiIsOver thing trending... especially knowing she has already been triggered by the same trends few years ago...

Anyway...

ProdigyARTPOP

It was unnecessary, instead of taking the heat like Gaga did, she wanted to turn the light on her again. 

3 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

You're doing the superiority thing that I love hihihihi. It is if she's dragging an artist WHILE pointing out a double standard, do you need me to underline and spell it for you or do you get it? It has if she's mentioning her, do you understand what having to with even means? I swear...

I have said this a hundred times: She. Could've. Pointed. The. Double. Standard. Without. Dragging. Gaga.

HOW? YOU NEED AN EXAMPLE TO POINT OUT A DOUBLE STANDARD, and this was the perfect example. You clearly don't understand the definition of dragging. DRAGGING would be something like "Gaga collaborated with a child molester that's ****ed up, she should be ashamed of herself". That's NOT what she said! Stop being a blind stan!

Funny to see how this thread title changed to "talks" instead of "drags". Finally someone has this sense in this wacked thread. Y'all should try READING instead of falling for clickbait. It's people like y'all that got Trump elected. Have some intelligence and read...and I'm a Gaga stan! But I ain't ****ing ignorant and I'm intelligent enough to actually read articles and dissect information, not led by blind ignorance

Helxig

What did her tweets say? Anybody get screenshots?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

39 minutes ago, Rifek said:

But what the **** does that tweet even mean? You're saying AFTER Gaga released the song and album and single, she REALIZED she had collaborated with a pedophile? Come the **** on, and I'm a Gaga stan. She did it because of the public backlash, she didn't do it for personal reasons. She didn't think people would give that much of a **** and obviously they did. 

Flawless

She made an action and she had a reaction. She could defended herself multiple ways without pointing someone but she prefered this way so... :huntyga: happy she deleted to avoid more drama. And I hope Gaga stay silent as she always did towards nicki. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Helxig

If we're really talking about the DWUW controversy again, I think that Gaga had a conversation with R Kelly, and he convinced her that it was just the media trying to tear down his career (a topic that is very personal to Gaga), and she believed him and wanted to give him a platform to find success again. Except unfortunately in this case the allegations were true and she'd made a big mistake.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived