💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

boyerased

I think it’s really unfair to her, though they forgot to mention the meaning of the song, which there’s a chance they’re not aware about. They just said it’s sleazy. 

The thing though is the accusations about 6ix9ine are fresh, which obviously doesn’t help.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lairofhk
2 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

No, the person she quoted listed those people, she came for Gaga SPECIFICALLY for no reason. My point still stands delusional Nicki stan.

Y'all are no better than the rabid Barbz. Now you're calling me one just because I'm actually looking at this fairly. Call me delusional all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you look foolish. 

lairofhk
2 hours ago, mmmmmonster said:

Are you even a Gaga fan? Seriously. 

I’m tired of this

I'm a fan, not a rabid stan who blindly defends their idol to no end. I'm tired of y'all behaving in this immature, petulant way, telling me to sign out when I'm just pointing out the obvious. Clearly I triggered all of you hard.

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, lairofhk said:

Y'all are no better than the rabid Barbz. Now you're calling me one just because I'm actually looking at this fairly. Call me delusional all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you look foolish. 

Yeah, be the master of reason you think you are. Again, you can't help but do the superiority thing I've mentioned time and time again. How wise you are, to share thy knowledge that I am nothing but a fool. 

Besides, don't hide it. Using "I'm not even a ______ but I..." is one of the most obvious lies I've ever heard :huntyga: Anyways have a nice day/night on your Queen sheets in your bedroom filled with Queen posters while Come See About Me faintly plays on the background :huntyga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo

I'm a fan, not a rabid stan who blindly defends their idol to no end. I'm tired of y'all behaving in this immature, petulant way, telling me to sign out when I'm just pointing out the obvious. Clearly I triggered all of you hard.

Rabid stan? Lol if that's what you call defending our fave from smth that almost destroyed her career five years ago, then yes, I'm a rabid stan. Also nice word, petulant, you certainly got a way with words. Also the "obvious" is called your opinion. And sweetie, you seem like the triggered one here, telling us how immature and rabid we are. Just let the discussion go. :huntyga: 

ryanripley
28 minutes ago, symphonia said:

R.kelly's past was well know when she collaborated with him and i believe dwuw ft. r. kelly is still available on streaming services and digital platforms. She could easily replace his version with the solo or xtina track if she felt really bad about it.

could she? how do you know she's not legally tied up in having to keep r. kelly on the album?

she's already made up for it by cancelling the DWUW era all together and never performing it with r. kelly since and made amends with the TIHTY era

the difference between that and nicki is that nicki added her collab with a sexual predator AFTER her album came out to try and get number 1 and doesn't feel the need to apologize for it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lairofhk
1 minute ago, lost in limbo said:

Yeah, be the master of reason you think you are. Again, you can'tï»ż help but do the superiority thing I've mentioned time and time again. How wise you are, toï»ż share thy knowledge that I am nothing but a fool. 

Besidesï»ż, don't hide it. Using "I'm not even a ______ but I..." is one of the most obvious lies I've ever heard :huntyga: Anyways have a nice day/night on your Queen sheets in your bedroom filled with Queen posters while Come See About Me faintly plays on the background :huntyga: 

Labeling me a Barb because I am capable of criticizing Gaga and defended the point Nicki was trying to make cause y'all were spinning it into something it was not....I mean you tell me how that is remotely a reasonable thing to do. Until then, I'll be sitting on my masterful throne of reason.

lost in limbo

Labeling me a Barb because I am capable of criticizing Gaga and defended the point Nicki was trying to make cause y'all were spinning it into something it was not....I mean you tell me how that is remotely a reasonable thing to do. Until then, I'll be sitting on my masterful throne of reason.

I'm not saying you're a Barb bc of those things, I'm saying you sold it away by saying "I'm not even a Barb but...". Also love how you literally proved my point exactly by talking about your "masterful throne of reason". You're surely more correct than everybody else bc you have an opposing opinion and an extended vocabulary :huntyga: 

lairofhk
4 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Rabid stan? Lol if that's what you call defending our fave from smth that almost destroyed her career five years ago, then yes, I'm a rabid stan. Also nice word, petulant, you certainly got a way with words. Also the "obvious" is called your opinion. And sweetie, you seem like the triggered one here, telling usï»ż how immature and rabid we are. Just let the discussiï»żon go. :huntyga: 

That's not what I mean by rabid stan. At all. And I called you all immature because instead of listening yall tried to instantly hush me and told me to sign out. That's a childish thing to do. If someone dare say anything remotely critical of Gaga, all of your heads explode. It's ridiculous.

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Nicki liked this 

My eyes rolled so hard they flew out of my eye sockets and took a ride through the entire galaxy before coming back :neyde: 

lairofhk
2 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

I'm not saying you're a Barb bc of those things, I'm saying you sold it away by saying "I'm not even a Barb but...". Also love how you literally proved my point exactly by talking about your "masterful throne of reason". You're surely more correct than everybody else bc you have an opposing opinion and an extended vocabulary :huntyga:Â ï»ż

Clearly you're not great at detecting sarcasm...lol

C1trus
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

Gaga: collabs with a rapist (according to allegations) and cancels everything once his past was brought up

Nicki: let me copy that too, and make it a pedophile while I’m at it and call him my bestfriend and go on tour with him

*nicki gets called out*

Nicki: but Gaga!!11

Nicki always following Gaga's footsteps:ohwell: She should have been grateful

@sipthisteaI'm loving your comments:heart:

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

Archived