Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

Borislshere
5 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

t's not like she was supposed to perform a background check on him before making a song together.

Which would've been the smart thing to do? The song is all about the medias portrayal of an artist. He's on the track for a reason. She knew lol.

It's in the past like I've stated multiple times. She made a mistake and has since changed who she's worked with. 

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Hypocrit woman, she trashed Gaga more than once about the R. Kelly collab so...

thats a troll account tho

Dk6YuiRX4AATgE8.jpg

3 hours ago, Bradley said:

The difference between Nicki and Gaga is that Gaga quickly scrapped her video after realising the controversy and has not endeavoured to associate with him ever since whereas

Nicki kind of added Fefe to Queen and went on to release the video nevertheless? :koons:

and the video was FILLED with childish imagery :triggered:

ryanripley
Just now, symphonia said:

too long :madge:

then don't come in her bashing gaga for something she already made up for

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Which would've been the smart thing to do? The song is all about the medias portrayal of an artist. He's on the track for a reason. She knew lol.

It's in the past like I've stated multiple times. She made a mistake and has since changed who she's worked with. 

You really are missing all the points lol. Do What U Want is literally about the media body shaming her. What does that have to do with R Kelly's past? she has said multiple times that she called R Kelly to join in because she and her team were obsessed with his music at the time

Ziggy

I stand by my position that I think this was something proposed by Troy or the label to “urbanize” her R&B track. It seems like a weird coincidence that Kelly just HAPPENED to drop an album not long after this with Interscope as a comeback attempt. Just seems fishy especially when she’s typically resisted collaborations and we know Interscope was very involved with ARTPOP. She ultimately said okay and let it happen so no bueno, but I just think this is very different from Nicki’s situation.

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

then don't come in her bashing gaga for something she already made up for

R.kelly's past was well know when she collaborated with him and i believe dwuw ft. r. kelly is still available on streaming services and digital platforms. She could easily replace his version with the solo or xtina track if she felt really bad about it.

Btw i don't like Nicki Minaj, never listened to her music and she is childish for draging Gaga into this mess but it doesn't excuse Gaga's collab with that disgusting pedo.

Ashley
2 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Btw i don't like Nicki Minaj, never listened to her music and she is childish for draging Gaga into this mess but it doesn't excuse Gaga's collab with that disgusting pedo.

Literally no one is 100% okay with Gaga collaborating with R.Kelly. No one is trying to excuse it but rather explain that they handled the situations differently.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Gonzi said:

You really are missing all the points lol. Do What U Want is literally about the media body shaming her. What does that have to do with R Kelly's past? she has said multiple times that she called R Kelly to join in because she and her team were obsessed with his music at the time

Seems like you missed the point then. The song is about more than just her being body shamed (hence the series of tweets that she posted regarding the medias perception of her)

"I wrote that song with Paul (DJ White Shadow) and when it was done, I said “well, it’s an R&B song and I’m a white chick from New York, so we better call the King of R&B and see if he likes it”. And he did, he loved it. When he sang on it, it was magical. He’s a very talented person and I feel connected to him because he’s also plagued by other people’s projections of what he is. And that’s what’s really exciting to me about this album. In a way, it’s showing my fans how to have a more detailed and critical eye with music and what they’re looking at."

—Lady Gaga, 2013 BBC Radio 1 interview

"This is something we both have in common you know? a lot of people write a lot of lies about me all the time and people write kind of lies about him"

beaublue

So instead of taking the blame she’s trying to shift the blame on Gaga & make it seems like she’s not in the wrong?

Archived