💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are Your Thoughts on KPOP?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Regina George

Objectively saying KPOP is 100X ahead of USA music and every music in the world. Their dancing, songs, talent, music videos are just something else. And I’m not someone who listens to KPOP, I’m just being realistic. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow
3 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I'm not a fan. It all just seems too manufactured.

Manufactured this way flashbacks. 

Flawless

It's not my cup of tea but I respect their work. They work their asses off and they deserves the worldwide recognition. Also, it's really cool that with the internet music is breaking globaly, it's democratic and fun for everybody. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

ApplauseftAdele
12 hours ago, ryanripley said:

sis gaga did SO MUCH more than one pop album in the past 5 years

12 hours ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

And let’s be honest, Joanne is pop. 

I know, but if you stan a pop artist, especially of an artist capable of Bad Romance, its normal to expect a couple pop albums. Like she could write a smash hit if she wanted to, but instead she took other routes (im not saying I dont support her other projects but in the end we all want that 2010 Gaga back) . On the other hand KPOP artists constantly have comebacks that are bigger and better than their last and since they do it at least once a year you can never be dissapointed or constantly waiting :gum:

ryanripley
3 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I know, but if you stan a pop artist, especially of an artist capable of Bad Romance, its normal to expect a couple pop albums. Like she could write a smash hit if she wanted to, but instead she took other routes (im not saying I dont support her other projects but in the end we all want that 2010 Gaga back) . On the other hand KPOP artists constantly have comebacks that are bigger and better than their last and since they do it at least once a year you can never be dissapointed or constantly waiting :gum:

have you still not got the memo that gaga is way more than a pop star? she delivers more content than the average pop star so to say you only got one pop album in 5 years is cutting out 80% of other stuff she's done

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived