Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are Your Thoughts on KPOP?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

The Louvre

giphy.gif

:reductive:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow
1 hour ago, witchcocktor said:

I mean, it's pop music, no matter what country or language, it's the same uninspired '' oohh i love youuu '' drivel. You are not really missing out on much if you can't understand the words because it's all the same.

I beg to differ 

7 hours ago, Sharyu said:

I don't like poppy K-pop. But they do have better R&B, and Rap than we do. Also Holland is life.

This!

britneyspears

I've only recently starting listening to KPOP, but it's really satiating that need of 'pure pop' that is mostly unfulfilled by current chart music. BLACKPINK and LOONA are definitely my favourite groups of this genre.

moonboywow
14 minutes ago, britneyspears said:

I've only recently starting listening to KPOP, but it's really satiating that need of 'pure pop' that is mostly unfulfilled by current chart music. BLACKPINK and LOONA are definitely my favourite groups of this genre.

You should listen to Zion T, ft island and yamg yoseob. They’re not really pop but they’re so good 

bloody g

I don't like the overload of work the artists are put into, but I'd love to see more diversity on the charts. Especially from all around the globe

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

voidfigure

I honestly find it pointless and unlistenable. But that's just me, I'm fine with people liking it

ChromaticPrincess

KPOP isn’t really my cup of tea. I would’ve have given it a casual listen tho had it not been for those toxic stans who act like KPOP is God’s gift to mankind (when really it sounds like mainstream music in the U.S. in a different language) 

From what I’ve seen tho their visuals and MV’s are pretty cool so I’ll give them that

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

LadyLuca

I like it. Sometimes I watch Youtube Charts videos and add my favorite songs to my spotify playlist.

moonboywow
11 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

I like it. Sometimes I watch Youtube Charts videos and add my favorite songs to my spotify playlist.

You should dig deeper tbh. This gem exists 

and this one 

watch that one till the end. I cried. Legit. 

ryanripley
14 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

well we got 1 Pop album in the last 5 years :oops:.

sis gaga did SO MUCH more than one pop album in the past 5 years

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

moonboywow
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

sis gaga did SO MUCH more than one pop album in the past 5 years

And let’s be honest, Joanne is pop. 

Mocchi

I only enjoyed KARA and SNSD (their japanese songs actually :huntyga:). The rest, a bit meh for me. Music videos and choreo might seem cool, but after you watch a few all seems the same. Boring :oops:

Seeka

I like the boys, mostly. I got into SHINee as exo as of late. But I got into BTS last year and I've loved bigbang since high school.

Kpop is amazing but the industry is toxic.

Honestly all fandoms are poisonous. Kpop industries just make the most of teenage obsession.

Oh and don't blame celebrities looking the same on kpop. The Korean celebrity scene is about looking exactly the same. Go look at the Miss Korea pageant contestants. They all look related.

Archived