rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Cos it looks like we're gonna have a double elimination

The Suitcases are randomly assigned. There's no guarantee that the third suitcase matches with a double elimination. I put the results in a random number generator, so there's no way to predict which is which. :usrs:

Hence the "Uncertainty" part of the game

Lucas

So happy to see Electric Chapel wasn't bottom 3. May people see the light and understand that this song is GOLD
But I'm so shook to see HML win and Americano out, I would NEVER expect these results

3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The Suitcases are randomly assigned. There's no guarantee that the third suitcase matches with a double elimination. I put the results in a random number generator, so there's no way to predict which is which. :usrs:

Hence the "Uncertainty" part of the game

OMG MESS HOW DID I NOT REALISE THAT

wow I'm a bit dumb

411.gif

rumours
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

But I'm so shook to see HML win and Americano out, I would NEVER expect these results

Same.

Then again, I never expected MJH to win the ARTPOP season, so anything is possible really.

Spoiler

The songs I want to win never seem to end up winning lol :selena:

Lucas
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Same.

Then again, I never expected MJH to win the ARTPOP season, so anything is possible really.

Hide contents

The songs I want to win never seem to end up winning lol :selena:

MJH winning was the biggest plot twist in the history of Gagadaily lol, I'm still confused about how that happened... And seems like Born This Way will be even more crazy seeing this first round results :spin:

rumours

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9

The Suitcase ceremony for Round 1 has ended.

Suitcase #3 was chosen, which means...

Spoiler

~ The Song with the 2nd lowest score in Round 1 gets immunity in the 2nd Round

Also, here is an ongoing results chart (that will be updated each round) with the results from Round 1. You can also find it in the OP:

Spoiler

BTW_Round_1.png

Voting for Round 2 is NOW OPEN!! :excited2:

Voting Closes for Round 2 at 11:59 PM EDT on Tues (August 21st).

The Ceremony for Round 2 will begin around 5:45PM EDT (9:45PM UTC) on Wednesday August 22nd.

rumours
6 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I'm still confused about how that happened...

Same. Based on the chart run prior to elimination, I would have though Sexxx Dreams would have come back.

But, MJH won the comeback vote, and tons of people started to support it after it came back.

The Louvre

@Rumours1977 we don't know whether FOHL or BK was second to last right? Or did I miss it?

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

rumours
Just now, The Louvre said:

@Rumours1977 we don't know whether FOHL or BK was second to last right? Or did I miss it?

Nope, y'all don't know that. :selena:

uncertainty-uncertainty-everywhere6.jpg

Archived