Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is coming 4rl

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 hours ago, josephalexander said:

Y’ALL I JUST HAD AN IDEA!!!!!

what if she performs at the VMA’s and shakes up the world again like she did in 2009.... what if she performs a new song as a normal performance but then idk using intel hologram technology she morphs into the monster in the Instagram photos **** :giveup:

SERIOUSLY I WISH IT WAS IT :nooo:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, radioactive said:

ugh I tried not to get delulu but this thread broke me. Thanks a lot!! :cryga:

prepare a lot of glue and your wig for Sunday 

Florian
12 hours ago, ND4 said:

I want it to be true as much as Anyone else but it could just be some fun photos

Let it be true please :pray: We've been good boys :pray:

LordEnigma

To say these pics are nothing is delusional. Why would she post three pics from this shoot and then 48 hours later post more pics from the shoots? It just makes sense.

These aren’t some fun “I’m being candid” pics.

NIGHTCRAWLER
23 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

To say these pics are nothing is delusional. Why would she post three pics from this shoot and then 48 hours later post more pics from the shoots? It just makes sense.

These aren’t some fun “I’m being candid” pics.

it's like saying it's ASIB related.. even saying that it's enigma related is not relevant cause she would write something like "BUY TICKETS FOR VEGAS, LINK: jkxnfj", and interludes no way she never spoiled the show showing the interludes. I'm sure it's LG6 related but what I can't know if it's a video or promo pictures

LordEnigma
7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

it's like saying it's ASIB related.. even saying that it's enigma related is not relevant cause she would write something like "BUY TICKETS FOR VEGAS, LINK: jkxnfj", and interludes no way she never spoiled the show showing the interludes. I'm sure it's LG6 related but what I can't know if it's a video or promo pictures

I really feel they are artwork pics but yeah - these pics are important. I’ve never seen anything like this on her insta and having them spaced exactly 48 hours apart and part of the same photo shoot but not explaining the context - it means something.

14 hours ago, T E A said:

it sounds sane and logical, which is the very reason it's not happening. :trollga:

DBEo.gif

inb4 on august 19th she actually posts 3 photos as many of us suspect & its just some photoshoots from the fame era :vegas:

munty hunty
20 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

she's being played a lot lately. They played Alejandro a lot, like everyday (at least the radio they play at the gym) and The Cure as well

I heard Melon Raisins at my job the other day. It’s still considered kinda relevant, but I was surprised because I haven’t heard it on the radio in months.

free my mind

Archived