Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Jess Glynne - All I Am

Dutch

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

can't stand her tbh, I just don't like her voice, and it doesn't help that her songs were so overplayed in the uk a few years ago

Dutch
38 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

can't stand her tbh, I just don't like her voice, and it doesn't help that her songs were so overplayed in the uk a few years ago

29 minutes ago, Killa said:

Its more of the same

THIS THREAD STARTED SO GOOD I-

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

THIS THREAD STARTED SO GOOD I-

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

did you want a positive GGD thread? well

Lana Del Gay
43 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

The worst part is she has a deal with Jet2Holidays in which they play the Jess Glynne song 'Hold My Hand' on a loop on their planes to drive the passengers insane. :toofunny: I've got a hundred mirrion rizzons to jump off this plane.

That rah rah bitch

Mirrion Rizzons
11 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

The worst part is she has a deal with Jet2Holidays in which they play the Jess Glynne song 'Hold My Hand' on a loop on their planes to drive the passengers insane. :toofunny: I've got a hundred mirrion rizzons to jump off this plane.

makes me wanna gouge out my eyeballs when her music is played on tv, also like the tui advert with that dreadful cover of ain't nobody loves me better:ladyhaha:

Lana Del Gay
50 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

makes me wanna gouge out my eyeballs when her music is played on tv, also like the tui advert with that dreadful cover of ain't nobody loves me better:ladyhaha:

Omg I love Ain't Nobody but it's a really annoying cover

That rah rah bitch

Archived