Nicola Formichetti: “I’m ready to work with Gaga again for her new era”

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, vanus said:

theres too much hype and teasing last few days from media there must be something going on, LG6 is about to drop, watch yo head

Agreed. Where there is smoke, there is fire. We have our little rumors here and there throughout time but this constant onslaught of rumors and people around her giving teases lately, means something is happening. Reminds me of the beginnings of her other eras. 

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

"the bad romance singer" :messga:

gaga get a new WW hit :messga:

I mean people call Madonna the Like a Virgin singer so...

Tom and Sandra have been doing a great job, lately. Adding Nicola in would only make it even better.

3 points in and ready for more

Kimblue
1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

That sounds like they haven't actually started working on her new era yet :air: 

He already has. The photo shoot in NYC, the beach photo shoot in Malibu, and he’s been in LA now for almost two weeks.

43 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

you need some toilet paper?

I need a doctor 

JazzGa

Ugh he is so cute I just love his lil kilt :flutter:

I kinda thought there might be tension between Nicola and Gaga when he left the Haus for a while. I remember in an interview he said with somewhat exasperation that Gaga changed "like 15 times per day" and some of us delulus were melting down like he dragged ha. But I'm sure that travelling around the world and devoting your entire career to 1 person wears you down after a while. I'm glad that Gaga seems to understand that about her staff and not take it personally when they go do something else, because that means they can reunite again later! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
19 minutes ago, Miel said:

Tom and Sandra have been doing a great job, lately. 

Who are they? Flop stan right here!

7 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Who are they? Flop stan right here!

They're her stylists right now! I think they were Brandon's interns/assistants, before he started doing more full-time work with his label.

3 points in and ready for more

JazzGa
13 minutes ago, Miel said:

They're her stylists right now! I think they were Brandon's interns/assistants, before he started doing more full-time work with his label.

Loves it, I'll be on the lookout for Tom and Sandra SS 2019 collection since Gaga is so great at promoting assistants to designers B)

GunninMan

This is exciting for many reasons tbh. This hints that something is coming soon music wise, and it doesn’t feel far away either. Interviews for magazines aren’t usually done right before they go out for printing, so who knows when this actually was. 

I personally think Gaga has been wearing some of her most refined, yet striking looks as of recent, and that’s thanks to Tom Eerebout and Sandra Amador. Adding in Nicola is gonna send it to the avant garde area we know and love and I think the fashion this upcoming era is going to be killer.

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

That sounds like they haven't actually started working on her new era yet :air: 

he worked with her like two weeks ago, we don't know when that interview was made

Archived