💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your opinion on Gaga's weird ¿photoshoot?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum
8 hours ago, Mustang said:

Actually who made the Enigma photos were Inez and Vinoodh

Ohhh okay I just saw the picture on his profile and totally forgot about that :laughga:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

I ADORE this shoot. It’s creepy, deranged, weird, and flat out ambitious. The one critique she’s carried since C2C is playing it safe and this is weirder than BTW and ARTPOP. So I’m very much a fan. If this is related to LG6, I can’t wait to hear her talk to Howard Stern about *this* and the associated theme lol

lost in limbo
Just now, Ziggy said:

I ADORE this shoot. It’s creepy, deranged, weird, and flat out ambitious. The one critique she’s carried since C2C is playing it safe and this is weirder than BTW and ARTPOP. So I’m very much a fan. If this is related to LG6, I can’t wait to hear her talk to Howard Stern about *this* and the associated theme lol

mte

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Ziggy

I also want to note that this would pair very nicely with PC music in the vein that Sophie makes and I could see BoysNoize fitting into this as well. Not saying it’s for LG6, but aesthetic-wise, it fits together

JazzGa
3 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

yeah that would match perfect illusion (according to Gagz bc we all know it's about her fans) and do what you want. That could be WS (wig-snatching) 

O I always thought PI was about Taylor, but it would actually make more sense and be a lot deeper if it was a statement on her relationship with her fans :cryga: I just read the Wiki page on Perfect Illusion and it was very enlightening thank u frend

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Ziggy
51 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

O I always thought PI was about Taylor, but it would actually make more sense and be a lot deeper if it was a statement on her relationship with her fans :cryga: I just read the Wiki page on Perfect Illusion and it was very enlightening thank u frend

Tbh I always just figured she was writing about relationships and it wasn’t anything personal hence why she didn’t care much to promo it :shrug: and even when she did, her heart wasn’t super in it when she spoke about it like she did other songs. I mean, she did say that Kevin Parker came up with the idea and proposed it so I just assumed it was “just another relationship song” she wrote but thought it was good enough to go on Joanne. We know FJM had a hefty contribution with CTM so I assumed this was a similar situation.

SMILE2NE1

I would like that to be the theme too. But I also don't want her to "explain" the art so much this era. I want people to interpret it for themselves. I want her to keep an air of mystery. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

6 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Tbh I always just figured she was writing about relationships and it wasn’t anything personal hence why she didn’t care much to promo it :shrug: and even when she did, her heart wasn’t super in it when she spoke about it like she did other songs. I mean, she did say that Kevin Parker came up with the idea and proposed it so I just assumed it was “just another relationship song” she wrote but thought it was good enough to go on Joanne. We know FJM had a hefty contribution with CTM so I assumed this was a similar situation.

well I already had this discussion a lot here but think about the MV. She's dancing with the fans, the crowd is going crazy everyone is touching here and at the end "it was a perfect illusiooooooooooooon" and she's on the ground alone in a desert. In FF2 she talks about this kind of anxiety she says something like "I go from everyone touching me all day to complete silence" or something like that. Even if you read the lyrics well it's kind of explicit. I havent any doubt that PI is about her fans, especially those who see her like a product 

Ziggy
5 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well I already had this discussion a lot here but think about the MV. She's dancing with the fans, the crowd is going crazy everyone is touching here and at the end "it was a perfect illusiooooooooooooon" and she's on the ground alone in a desert. In FF2 she talks about this kind of anxiety she says something like "I go from everyone touching me all day to complete silence" or something like that. Even if you read the lyrics well it's kind of explicit. I havent any doubt that PI is about her fans, especially those who see her like a product 

Nah I agree the video concept is what you say it is, I just meant that I don’t think she started the song from that point the same way that I don’t think Telephone started as a “fear of suffocation”. It may have come to mean that to her, but I think with PI it was just her working on a track in the studio that morphed into something meaningful to her rather than it being premeditated concept she wanted to write about (like MR).

Archived